Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

loser ex with lame ass excuses

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my loser ex dumped me for these 5 lame ass reasons.he also used me too.......

1. because i was moving(im not moving anymore cause i gotta go 2 court for fighting a girl)

2. he didn't feel right about having sex with me(bullshit...hes a human boy how the hell is he gonna tell me he didnt feel about having sex? he's the one who was all excited the entire week before we did do it!!!!)

3. he didn;t like me anymore(well whatever i dont care)

4. because i smoke(he knew that b4 we started going out and he got mad at me one day cause i smelled like smoke andi said i was gonna quit, so he's full of shit)

5. he also told chardai that i forced him to have sex with me(?????????????????)

he claims he didnt use me and all this bullshit and that it's my fault that i believe everyone else, but it's just funny how mario heard eric saying pat was gonna fuck me then dump me, and it just happen to end up that way.

Comments

• Options
    :confused:
  • Options
    Um, I'm assuming your post was a statement rather than you asking for advice/help in any way. Otherwise, I don't really understand what you want us to say?

I'm sure people will try and help if that's what you require?
  • Options
    I think she's just sounding off, no harm in that is there?

Well here's a hug for her anyway, sounds like she needs it.

*hugs*

Edited 'cos I'm in a strangely sympathetic mood this morning:)
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't really get what we're supposed to say, but I'll try and help anyway.

Okay, those excuses the 3rd one about him not liking you anymore, well you can't really help that can you?

The others... a bit wierd... but I hope you now know that he was a waste of space, forget him love, he ain't worth it.
  • Options
    well um yeah

i kinda wanted some advice or yall input on the situation...and excuse number 3 i dont really care, considering he cheated on me but yknow shit happens
  • Options
    well um yeah

i kinda wanted some advice or yall input on the situation...and excuse number 3 i dont really care, considering he cheated on me but yknow shit happens
  • Options
    a few of those reasons seem quite valid to me.

just seems that you like him more than he likes you.
    sorry to be blunt.

If I was in your position I'd get over him and find someone else. If a boyfriend dumped me saying he didn't like me anymore, I'd leave the relationship straight away, what's the point in chasing after someone who claims he doesn't like you anymore?

what kind of guy was he? was he kind and affectionate to you when you were both in the relationship?
  • Options
    naw
    Originally posted by Pink Soda
    a few of those reasons seem quite valid to me.

just seems that you like him more than he likes you.
    sorry to be blunt.

If I was in your position I'd get over him and find someone else. If a boyfriend dumped me saying he didn't like me anymore, I'd leave the relationship straight away, what's the point in chasing after someone who claims he doesn't like you anymore?

what kind of guy was he? was he kind and affectionate to you when you were both in the relationship?

i knew patrick for about 3 months and we were really cool, but i never thought he would be capable of what he did to me. he wasnt like the other guys where i live. i thought he was sweet.

i didnt see him for 3 days so i had NO IDEA that he didn't like me anymore until toni caught him cheating. I HAD NO CLUE. when i found out i was really pissed, so i wasnt chasing after him i just wanted some answers. his explanations were crap and then he expected us to be friends after that. so right now i don't anything to do with him.

when we were together he was real sweet, we always hugged and kisssed(better than my last relationship), i was happy with him until all this stuff
  • Options
    oh yeah

the reason i didnt see patrick for 3 days was because his parents were making him study for finals so he couldnt go to the youth center. and i didnt see him at school a lot either......but when he was done sutdying he was running around with caitlin, and didnt call me at all.
  • Options
    You're gonna have to move on.
    I know it's frustrating you - him giving you all these crappy answers for dumping you but you've got to see that you need someone better.
    If you still want to be friends with him then try putting it behind you. You say he's running around with other girls so maybe he's just not ready for a relationship and is trying to make up excuses.
    Just cool it off and ignore him for a while, and see if he comes back as a proper friend. Just try and forget about him for the moment and talk to some other guys.
  • Options
    Ahh thats sick thats really sick... u say u dont mind that he used u then u say u do mind coz u thought he was different... and u guys does it matter wat ur meant to say jus be supportive do all posts have to be a question to answer? ( anyone who says yes ill kill u!) Um and i think its pretty brave of u to mention all thier names seein as we dont know who ur talkin about. :D I think u shuda started off with he cheated on u coz i think thats an important factor. I hate guys like that i feel to kill them... plz dont take my anger as bein a physco bitch... i jus hate guys who use girls... was he younger by any chance?
  • Options
    just a small point...

are you somehow suggesting that because he is male that precludes him from deciding if he wants to have sex with you?

maybe he was excited about it before hand.
    maybe now he realises it was a mistake.
  • Options
    ummm

i never said i didn't mind that he used me. it's messed up that he did!!!!:mad: when i said he was different, i meant that he's not like the other boys where i live. the boys where i live are in high school, but they fool around with the middle school girls because they will give it up.

patrick seemingly didn't set his goal on getting laid, he does his homework and always plays basketball. he didn't seem like the a**holes i know.

he is younger than me, by the way.
  • Options
    oops

and if he didn't feel right abouit having sex, he shouldn't have done it anyway.
  • Options
    And now he's realised it was a mistake. he'll have to live with that. im not defending him,. but i dont think you can complain that he left you. People leave people. its the way of the world. obviously it hurts, but i dont quite see the oint of your post.
  • Options
    younger eh? thought so thier like that never know wat they want.... in some situations.
    Do u know why he cheated on u?
  • Options
    well

i dunno why he cheated on me, but frankly i dont care anymore, cause he keeps lying about it. if he's gonna lie, then whatever. but i will say this, no more younger boys for me. they are too damn immature and they don't know what the hell they want. patrick wanted to be friends when we broke up, but he cheated on me and he used me. so i dunno how he expects me to be his friend after all that.

yeah he may have thought it was a mistake, but he should have thought it over instead of DOING IT ANYWAY!!!!!

BTW, im getting a new sign in name ThugMissez03
  • Options
    Yeah ur right you go girlfriend! wow how cud u dedicate ur name to him its good ur changin it... Younger guys are immature listen to thier friends and no one else...
  • Options
    Okay I know I'm a little bit late in posting on here again, but, just a question.

Were you ever bossy/dominent, nasty, tough on this guy??