Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hand jobs!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
arrrgghh, i have only ever tried once and found it soooo hard!

right first of all my friend has tried 2 explain the foreskin thing but i thought it was impossble when i did it

are u ment 2 have your hand quite loose, arrgh i just cant do it! and espicially in the dark! id prob need full on light and watchin everything i do!

help!:confused:

Comments

• Options
    ok first thing CHILL it's not that bad, it could work out great even, think about it your b/f will be more then hapy to tell you what he likes, (and spend ages enjoying you try things out on him)

just two bits of advice

one be firm but gentle, (dont try ripping it off)
    Two no nails (although saying that he might like it)
  • Options
    How are you finding it hard? Ive never done it myself but i cant imagine it being too tough to work out.
  • Options
    the penis should be greated like an old friend:-

firm grip, eye to eye contact.

just grab it and move your hand up and down it. it'll tire your arm after a while, but the more you do it the longer you can go for and the better you'll get.

in my experience, a girl shouldn't be too rough, but should give it hard enough to be arousing.

it's hard to explain (sorry about the pun) but try asking the nbext bloke what he wants, how he wants, and where to grip it.

he'll be more incitefull than everyone else because everyone likes different things.

hope i helped! and good luck with the wrist action
  • Options
    If its too hard to do in the dark turn the lights on!!

Or if your still finding it to hard try using your mouth, Your bf will thank you a whole lot more!!;) and some!

Ask your bf to wank infront of you if you want to know how he likes it!?! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Or if your still finding it to hard try using your mouth, Your bf will thank you a whole lot more!!;) and some!

Ask your bf to wank infront of you if you want to know how he likes it!?! :p
    Strongly agree. Bravo on both counts.
  • Options
    he may feel too vunerable to just wank in front of you, hey if theres two of you there then you might as well make use of it. for a more intamite lesson in the hand job then ask his to show you by holding hands the back of his hand to the palm of your and so you both get in on the act. he can control how fast you go and the pressure as you learn what he likes
  • Options
    You know how you kinda jerkingly shake a ketchup bottle to get the ketchup out? Don't do that!!! my boyfriends ex did that to him, and I don't think he was very happy!

You'll be fine as long as you don't fret about it too much. try being reasonable gentle but firm. You can always change your grip until the bloke sounds pleased!!!

and yes, your arm will absolutely kill ater a while..but you just gotta keep on going thru the pain.

mwah
  • Options
    Originally posted by olimarsh
    the penis should be greated like an old friend:-

firm grip, eye to eye contact.

LMAO, oh the genius. :D
  • Options
    i copied and pasted what i wrote in the other handjob topic for you:rolleyes: . only kidding mate hope this helps:D

Think of it as one of those toys that we used to have as kids. You know them ones that are rubber, shaped like a sausage and have water inside(the ones that turn themselves inside out and fall out of your hand). If you hold it too tight it wont move and your hand will just hold it but if you do it too loosly it will just fall out and you will hardly touch it(ie. no plessure for him).

Just have a firm grip and let it slide through your hand
  • Options
    cup the bals with the other hand and pretend ur using meditation balls