Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

chest shaving

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Rightio
i'm not really sure where to start with this but anyway
my gf and i were talking the other day about us as you do (not gonna go into details)
but it came round to the fact that i'm quite a hariy guy cosidering that i'm 16 and she said that she likes guys without to much hair would i considering shaving my chest, as i really like her and i don't really mind i said i would but i have no idea how to do, (i no how to shave) do i shave my arms as well and how should i do it, with shaving cream or without etc
If anyone could give me tips etc on how to do it it would be great
Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wax it. :thumb:

apparently it fucking hurts, but depends if shes worth it i suppose :D
    probaly won't do that
    bad experince with that when drunk
    had one strip done and it hurt like hell
    Keep it on...hair on a mans chest is sexy!
    Curvy_lass wrote: »
    Keep it on...hair on a mans chest is sexy!

:yes:

I'm sure she'll change her mind on it once she lays her head on stubble and wakes up with a rugburn on her face anyways.
    I'm told that my arms and hands are very hairy. It's also possible, when I'm wearing my V-shaped work top, to tell that I've got a hairy chest. People react well to it. The overwhelming reaction of men is to take the piss - in truth, it's because they're jealous I look this good. :p Women certainly seem to like it. In my time, I've had one girlfriend begging me to "never, ever, EVER" shave off my chest hair under any circumstances. I've even had female customers coming up to me in the arcade asking if they can have a feel of my "rugged" arms! :o I used to be downright embarrassed about all this attention, but now I've no problem with it at all.

You're growing into a man now - you should be proud of the fact you've got a hairy chest. I just wish I had that when I was 16! In all honesty, I would tell any woman who tried to get me to shave my chest, arms, legs or whatever to get lost. I want to look like a man, not a little boy!
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I've even had female customers coming up to me in the arcade asking if they can have a feel of my "rugged" arms!

:eek2:
    if youre hairy all over, its gonna look a bit stupid if youve just got a shaved chest. Its gonna be quite high maintenance and youre going to get a lot of stubble. I dont think shaving chests is bad if you want to do it and she prefers it, but since you say that youre naturally very hairy, its quite a lot to ask you i think.
    I think hairy chests are sexy
    Dont do it, fair too high maintenace and will look odd if you have hair elsewhere.