Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What shoes to wear with a denim mini?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was doing a cupboard rummage when i found this denim mini i must've bought last year or something that i've never worn, but now i'd quite like to, but have no idea what shoes to wear it with, i'd most likely be wearing it with a design tee, but have no idea what footwear to opt for, its getting to the end of the year (and i live in scotland) where i'd be wearing it with tights, so gurus of fashion, what style shoes should i opt for?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Either flat pumps or boots. Or heels. Lol denim skirts go with everything. My personal fave is boots
    :yes: I wear mine with flat slouchy boots mostly, but also with leggings and pumps sometimes.
    I always stick with flats when it comes to a denim mini because I think heels can look a bit trashy on me. Boots and ballet pumps are your best bets, I'd say. You can get some great ones in Topshop, especially Argyle Street (if you're a Glasgow girl).
    I generally wear flat pumps. I think plimsolls look ok if you're not wearing tights (so in the summer really), otherwise it looks a bit young.

In the winter I tend to wear either flat knee high boots or ankle boots. Heels can look a bit trashy for daywear, but if I do wear heels with denim minis in the day, it tends to be ankle boots or mary-jane shoes.
    flat slouchy boots or uggs i wear
    Just a steel town girl on a saturday night looking for the fight of her life! :yippe:
    I think it depends on wear you are going. I usually like flats with a denim mini only because your legs can tend to look very long with heals on. Seams like you show too much skin, probably because I have long legs though.
    babychams