Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Could I be pregnant??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, basically I am on cerazette and have been for around 4 years. I rarely miss a pill. However, I went to America about 6 weeks ago and got a bit confused with my times. I think I may have messed things up a bit on the way there and way back. Two days after I got there I had a period (they are incredibly irregular...sometimes I have 2 in a fortnight, then none for 3 months due to my pill) but after this carried on having unprotected sex. Now, nearly 8 weeks on I haven't had a period, (although this isn't particularly unusual) and have a lot of discharge. I've also had a few dizzy spells.

Could I be pregnant?? I know the real way to find out is to go and buy a test, but I just want some opinions first? Especially about the discharge...... :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Have you actually missed any? I know cerazette has a 12 hour window like the normal combined pill so you're probably ok. Always best to do a test though, a cheap £1 stick should do the trick. And whats your discharge like? I used to be on cerazette and sometimes got funny discharge.
  • Options
    heya!! i think i prob did miss one. the discharge is either clear or white, doenst smell much so i dnt think its an infection.
  • Options
    increased discharge can be a sign of pregnancy, but skipping a period after having unprotected sex (or not taking your pill correctly) is an even bigger sign. I would do a test to be sure
  • Options
    i know sometimes when ur worried u start to imagine things, but i've been looking at early symptoms online, and the area around my nipples seems to have DOUBLED in size!! ive never noticed this before! my boobs dnt hurt thou! could this be sign of my period? or pregnancy?
  • Options
    siennaella wrote: »
    i know sometimes when ur worried u start to imagine things, but i've been looking at early symptoms online, and the area around my nipples seems to have DOUBLED in size!! ive never noticed this before! my boobs dnt hurt thou! could this be sign of my period? or pregnancy?

Just do a bloody test!!
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Just do a bloody test!!
    ok ok!! just wanted peoples opinions before i spend a tenner on a test!!!!!
  • Options
    dont spend a tenner. Go to poundland, savers, wilkinsons, they all do them for £1 or £1.99. They are just as sensitive as the more expensive ones, the only difference is its just the stick without the plastic covering on it
  • Options
    Yes or if you have an asda pharmacy if you ask the the counter you can get preg tests 2 for £1