Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

too tight...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'll put this bluntly my pussy toooooo tight. I've been told "I fucked virgins looser than you".. Akwardly what do I do.. I think my b\f is disapointed.. I could find a b\f with a smaller penis but that'd be stupid since I date strictly girls (with the exeption of this guy).. And how can I make him wear a condom without him complaining.. Damn dating girls are easier!

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Valorous wrote: »
    I'll put this bluntly my pussy toooooo tight. I've been told "I fucked virgins looser than you".. Akwardly what do I do.. I think my b\f is disapointed.. I could find a b\f with a smaller penis but that'd be stupid since I date strictly girls (with the exeption of this guy).. And how can I make him wear a condom without him complaining.. Damn dating girls are easier!

Hi ya, it sounds like you really like this guy as you say you usually go for girls, but he's an exception. However, it does sound like he's giving you a bit of a hard time about the fact you are tight and complaining about condoms, which is bound to make things difficult.

TheSite.org has a good archive question and answer about tightness called loosen up. We also have an article called insisting on condoms that you may find useful too.

Overall though, you do deserve respect in any sexual relationship and so if his lack of sensitivity gets too much then it might be a good idea to let him know how he's making you feel.

Good luck and have fun. :)
  • Options
    I think my b\f is disapointed..

I highly doubt it somehow.
  • Options

Use lubrication?
  • Options
    i don't think he should treat you like that
  • Options
    Tell him to stop complaining, tighter the better. Who wants a hanging bucket?
  • Options
    barry003 wrote: »
    i don't think he should treat you like that

I agree with barry, it does sound like he's acting like a twat about it, and putting my psychiatrist hat on, it may be putting subconcious pressure on you to perform which makes it worse for you.

I'd go further than what helen said and if he really is being an arse about things then get rid! Most guys thankfully are sensitive and there's no reason you should put up with a guy or girl who makes you feel shit about you or about your body.
  • Options
    dairy wrote: »
    tighter the better.

Say that when you haven't had sex for 2 months because your girlfriend is so tight it's causing her pain. That's not fun.

OP - unless it IS painful (which you should see a doctor about if so) then I really don't think he's gonna be too worried.
  • Options
    Hey , if you have some thing that i shell tight , then there is a idea , get up with boys to regular , yeah i mean it both satisfies you to have newer ones , and also your bf to have alooser pussy.

San Diego Home Insurance