Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tonight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was out this evening and I started talking to some girl who is a friend of a friend. Lots and lots of flirting, she asks me for my number and then it was time to head home. She is staying at her friends but I am walking that way so her friend gets a taxi and I walk her home. She has her arm wrapped round mine the whole way home and when it's time to depart all I get is a peck on the lips. Massively confused :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    I am confused at your confusion! What is the problem? Maybe she is the kind of girl who likes to take things slowly and not snog/sleep with a man she has just met on a night out; it definitely sounds like she is into you but maybe she just wants to get to know you as well or kiss you when you haven't both been drinking or something. Hopefully she will text/call you soon and you can find out!
  • Options
    FireFly85 wrote: »
    I am confused at your confusion! What is the problem? Maybe she is the kind of girl who likes to take things slowly and not snog/sleep with a man she has just met on a night out; it definitely sounds like she is into you but maybe she just wants to get to know you as well or kiss you when you haven't both been drinking or something. Hopefully she will text/call you soon and you can find out!

:yes: Totally agree with this. Don't write her off just because nothing happened straight away. It may be that she's not as interested as she first seemed, but I'd definitely give her another chance when you're both sober and take it from there.
  • Options
    FireFly85 wrote: »

:yes: It doesn't sound like you'd really tried to move things forward so she was probably just testing the water to see how you'd react. Plus staying at a mates house isn't really where you'd feel very comfortable to take things any further.

Def sounds like she's interested, but she wanted more than a random drunk snog or whatever.