Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling today's economic climate

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Point made I think and it'd be interesting to hear an answer - but let's avoid going to far down the road of focusing on just one person
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Point made I think and it'd be interesting to hear an answer - but let's avoid going to far down the road of focusing on just one person

Indeed - I'm not one who tends to have a pop an Tinkler, I'm just curious as it would seem that dinner/dates are not filed under 'going out' :)
  • Options
    I'd imagine so, seeing a he's mentioned on several occassions about going out for meals/dates/etc.

Yup, but he said his going out spend was minimal which doesn't add up :)
  • Options
    Here we are- the whole world at the doorstep of an economic crisis. Constant news items of banking crisis, as countries around the globe brace themselves for recession. People's shares in companies are affected, lots of workers worry about far reaching effects of the credit crunch and redundacies. Consumers hold back spending, as credit by banks is tightened. In London some theatres are closing as people feel the pinch and cut back surplus expenditure. Small shops and estate agents across the country are feeling the economic downturn and numbers of closures increasing. Where will it all end?
  • Options
    KiwiFruit wrote: »
    Here we are- the whole world at the doorstep of an economic crisis. Constant news items of banking crisis, as countries around the globe brace themselves for recession. People's shares in companies are affected, lots of workers worry about far reaching effects of the credit crunch and redundacies. Consumers hold back spending, as credit by banks is tightened. In London some theatres are closing as people feel the pinch and cut back surplus expenditure. Small shops and estate agents across the country are feeling the economic downturn and numbers of closures increasing. Where will it all end?

We'll see.

As long as my cock gets spooged every now and again, I'll be reet :D