Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Premature ejaculation test?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was wondering if their is any way of knowing if you suffer from premature ejaculation without actually having sex/oral :chin: it may be a bit of a mad question but it interested my while reading one of the other posts on thesite.

Comments

• Options
    Masturbation?
  • Options
    i thought their would of been to many variabuls like how new to it, your age, how often for it to really be a way of testing
  • Options
    There are a lot of variables, but how else would you find out? The definition of premutare ejaculation is ejaculating before you are ready - if you aren't actually ejaculating, how can you know?
  • Options
    verry good point, obviously dident think this threw and its why its not been asked before, do you happen to know whats average time for masterbation and sex strange a question as it is?? i do realise to each their own
  • Options
    There is no average.
  • Options
    do you happen to know whats average time for masterbation and sex strange a question as it is?? i do realise to each their own

Many factors have to be considered.
    • Number of thrusts
    • Layers of condoms
    • How rough she is
    • How drunk you are
    • How well she's blown you beforehand
    • Time of the last bus home
  • Options
    I think I read somewhere the average is around 5 minutes. It all depends really, you definately do last longer if your under the influence of some sort of intoxication. :thumb:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    I think I read somewhere the average is around 5 minutes. It all depends really, you definately do last longer if your under the influence of some sort of intoxication. :thumb:
    Although with some kinds of intoxication you've no chance :nervous:
  • Options
    Isn't that just ejaculation then? I thought premature ejaculation implied even the smallest amount of stimulation over a brief period of time resulted in a prostate pop.
  • Options
    Im not sure how you are expecting to tell. Im well into my 30's and have had plenty of sex in the past and can hold an erection and take as many hours of self stimulation if I really want to before I pop just from starting and stopping etc. New partner, nerves, anxiety etc all play havoc with your dick which is unfortunately ruled by your subconcious rather than yourself. Until you are confident its going to do what you want any doubts take over and the worse things you can think of happen so you either pop in seconds or struggle with your erection. Only real experience and feeling comfortable and confident in a situation let you get on with sex without worrying.

Thing is I have just come out of a fairly long period without having sex, met a gorgeous new partner who is also experienced and the same age as me, we built up alot of sexual tension and I struggled to keep control the first few times we had sex. First few times I came really quick and really had no control at all. I was kinda embaressed, felt like I was a teenager all over again. The difference was that I knew how to give her orgasms through using my fingers, tongue, stroking, kissing and touch before any penetration took place which took off the pressure me but I still felt a bit amateur when it came to giving her the grand finale. Now its all more relaxed in my head and the performance anxiety has gone as I know what im getting into so the doubts about performance which niggled in the back of my mind have gone and I can again enjoy sex as long as I need and be in control. You see its still an issue when your older and maybe more experienced after a period without sex. Only difference is that you may have been there before and can rationalise as you know once the anxieties have gone you will be able to perform confidently as you like, for as long as you like.
  • Options
    tehfincheh wrote: »
    Many factors have to be considered.

Layers of condoms

????
  • Options
    please don't tell me that you think its a good idea to use more than one at a time!
  • Options
    Using more than one can cause friction so therefore there's more chance of a split.
  • Options
    I don't use more than one myself, but I've heard of it happening amongst mates. Well, not literally amongst mates, but you catch my drift. Pub talk, too many beers, some tosser kills the plutonic man-vibes with a tale of his bumbling sex life.

Chances of splitting aside, I'd imagine it'd numb the sensation twice as much as a condom normally does.

I'm not a fan of condoms, but they're an important accessory for sleeping around. Along with a lock pick, sat navigation, and an encyclopedia of lame Sunday morning excuses.
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of condoms, but they're an important accessory for sleeping around. Along with a lock pick, sat navigation, and an encyclopedia of lame Sunday morning excuses.

:lol:
  • Options
    • Time of the last bus home

:lol: