Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

City Breaks, any ideas?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey myself and 3 mates are planning a get away at the beginning of september probably for about 5 nights. Done the whole 18-30 type holiday which are overpriced and generally boring now but after a visit to amsterdam last november I feel a shorter break in an European city would be a better bet. We still like to have a few beers at night but want more variety during the day.

I have heard Prague is good but not much else, is there anywhere else worth checking out? Any good websites to check? Our budget is 300 each and we are flying from scotland.

Thanks
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    where in scotland are you flying from - i would say that probably for 5 days its only really worth going somewhere with direct flights.

There are zillions of european cities to visit though - a small selection includes:

Barcelona, Seville, Palma de Majorca, Paris, Berlin, Hamberg, copenhagen, Dubrovnik, Rome, Nice etc etc