Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

film ID please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
its about a man who discovers he is the storyline of a book written by an unknown lady which follows him about his daily business.

recent, 1 to 2 years old.
regards.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh, crap. I remember this. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Was Vince Vaughn in it? Played a serious role?

Hmmm... No. Maybe. crap. I dunno, but I remember seeing it and it surprised me as he was playing a serious role, whoever it was.
    i think you mean stranger than fiction. :]
    g_angel wrote: »
    Oh, crap. I remember this. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Was Vince Vaughn in it? Played a serious role?

Hmmm... No. Maybe. crap. I dunno, but I remember seeing it and it surprised me as he was playing a serious role, whoever it was.

will ferrell! and hes playing a serious role yeah.
    i think you mean stranger than fiction. :]
    Good movie!

Sacrelige! :shocking:

That's the one!

Yeah! I expected him to come out with some stupid jokes at any point, and he didn't. Good film but I was confused! :lol:
    I know the thread is a little old but i think the OP mean the number 23 with Jim Carrey
    Kate winslet and TB brings up http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110005/ looks like a bag of wank though.
    heavenly creatures was pretty good actually.
    Yeah really good movie Heavenly Creatures - if I remember right one of the women involved in the killing used to do some writing for the Guardian and they are still banned in law from ever meeting each other.

Movie is about one girl joining a new school and befriending the other girl then travelling to her country home but I kinda doubt it's the same film - does have a fantasy world coming to life but kinda hard to think you've forgotten the whole 'bashing Mum to death with a brick bit' Rachie... I'll have a look round and see if anything else sounds closer ;)

But serious Katralla, it's really worth tracking down. Easily Jackson's most serious work and a really interesting look at a very, very intense friendship/love/tragedy.
    Nearly right, they just haven't ever met up since but aren't really banned from meeting.

One of the women changed her name to Anne Perry and is a successful writer of Historical fiction and is based in the UK. Should be pointed out the killing took place over 50 years ago.
    Winslet also has TB in Finding Neverland as well, so may be that? So I guess you've either forgotten Scissorhands being in it or the girls killing their mother - so I guessing you probably didn't see the end of the movie Rachie :p
    pfft, don't you know you have to memorise all movies you see so you can instantly remember them? Lightweight :p