Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

E pills.. explain this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i took a pill recently that was meant to be from a really good batch, but it had hardly any effect on me. my guy friend, who weighs about twice as much as me, took a pill from the same batch and had an awesome time on it... it sucks!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, you're guessing it was from the same batch for a start.

Every wonder why ecstasy pills are usually all roughly the same small round size all over the world? It's because they're all made using the same sort of machine, the benchtop single punch press:

tpbenchtop.jpg

They're relatively cheap, small and run off a standard plug socket. You'll also notice that there's no way of mixing the ingredients and a clandestine pill manufactuer isn't going to waste money on a mixing machine when 'by hand' is good enough. So what they likely do is chuck the finely ground MDMA crystal in a bucket with the binder and just give it a good pummeling. Obviously they're not going to care if it's perfectly mixed or not so within a single batch there's going to be a variation of active ingredient per pill, nevermind per batch, there may even be pills that are entirely binder and filler.
    thanks for the info.. mine must have just been a bad pill :impissed:
    are you taking any ssris?

mdma/pills wont work if you are.
    yeah i'm on lexapro.. but i stopped taking it a few days before i took the pill, would that have made any difference?
    yeah i'm on lexapro.. but i stopped taking it a few days before i took the pill, would that have made any difference?

Yes, a lot, SSRI's block the action of MDMA, the few days wouldnt have been long enough for the effect to lessen.

I'd advise against using MDMA if you are on SSRI's, its a strong drug and one which is linked to depression - get yourself healthy first then think about using.
    It will take 2-3 weeks to get the ssris out your system.

But I wouldnt recommend you stop taking them for such a long time just to get the mdma working.
    Does anyone know wher I can get hold of some tabs? It has been months since I last went on a trip and it was not the best time because I was stuck in a house in the middle of nowhere.
    CoolMiguel wrote: »
    Does anyone know wher I can get hold of some tabs? It has been months since I last went on a trip and it was not the best time because I was stuck in a house in the middle of nowhere.

www.superdrug.co.uk

you cant ask that on the internet
    CoolMiguel wrote: »

Really not the place to be asking that on.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    fuck it.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    fuck it.

ultimate-guitar.com for tabs
    i took a pill recently that was meant to be from a really good batch, but it had hardly any effect on me. my guy friend, who weighs about twice as much as me, took a pill from the same batch and had an awesome time on it... it sucks!

Different levels of tolerance for different people.

I know some who can drop several pills a night... Just one is enough to keep me happy.