Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

bit too rough. . . help ladies??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heya.
im not a terribly big fan of sharing personal things like this - but seeing as i dont particularly want to talk to my mum about it, and she's the only one round, i thought id enquire here :p

basically, over the last few nights ive started sleeping with my-now boyfriend for the first time.
and the fact that he is bigger than what i anticipated, and also that we've been a bit 'rough' with each other, has resulted in me feeling a bit (well, a LOT actually) sore down below.
its happened before, but never to this extent - whereby it hurts when im sitting down, lying down and even standing up.

the only thing that seems to help is if i put pressure down there - but i dont think anyone else in the house will be too impressed if i have my hand down at my crotch all day :rolleyes: so im trying not to do that.

does anyone here know of any creams/balms or whatever that will help?? or any solution really!! i cant imagine being like this all day - OR heaven forbid tomorrow at work when im going to be sitting down all day :(
its driving me nuts!!!

ta :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You may have a touch of thrush if its that sore.
    lots of friction from rough sex can easily trigger it, not to mention the hot weather.

If you dont want to go to the doctor, you can get canesten internal cream over the counter and that tends to work fairly quickly (overnight)
    ooh really? even though theres no itching? it really is just a case of being TOO tender :p

ill most likely try the canesten cream tho, thankyou :)
    yes, its very possible, even if its not itchy and even without discharge.
    If it isnt thrush, then canesten wont do it any harm, but if it is, then it should help.If its really bad though, the normal cream might not be enough
    soraliah wrote: »
    he is bigger than what i anticipated, and also that we've been a bit 'rough' with each other

Jammy cow :D
    ok thanks suzy :)
    i bought the canesten like you said and ill see how it goes :)
    i guess if it doesnt work then ill go visit my gp tomorrow i guess!! tho i rather hope i dont have to

RubberSkin wrote: »
    Jammy cow :D

if i wasnt so sore then i might be jammy :rolleyes: as it is..
    Lube: no matter how turned on you are, if hes big and your not used to it its going to hurt. Even if you just use short term it might help.

Not a fan of KY, Durex play or something similar is better.