Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help with GTA 4 *SPOILERS*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well the mission where you have to kill Peggorino is driving me nuts!! I can do it all up to the bit in the Helicopter. I CAN'T seem to dodge his rockets, and does Little Jacob shoot him if you fly low enough or do I have to use the Choppers machine guns??
It irritates me because it takes so fucking long killing all those guys everytime, and everytime I get blown up, I have to start all fucking over again.

Comments

• Options
    I knew i shouldnt have looked. :( The Wedding just happened in my game and i didn't do that and someone else died.

So i can't help. :o

Maybe you could remove the top line for other people? I don't think its needed to help you.

(Edit: Thats the last time i try to help anyone at a video game!)
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Ok so you know if you chose to kill Dimitri, then Jimmy Peggorino kills Kate at Roman and Mallorie's wedding?
    Well the mission where you have to kill Peggorino is driving me nuts!! I can do it all up to the bit in the Helicopter. I CAN'T seem to dodge his rockets, and does Little Jacob shoot him if you fly low enough or do I have to use the Choppers machine guns??
    It irritates me because it takes so fucking long killing all those guys everytime, and everytime I get blown up, I have to start all fucking over again.

You can't kill him while you're in the chopper.

Just fly up as high as you can. You can't avoid being shot down.
  • Options
    Ahhhhh