Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Little black dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, this is not as simple as it sounds. Has anyone seen any plain black short dresses in the shops lately? I'm looking for quite a casual one (i.e. not a prom dress or anything fancy), maybe with a "bubble" hem, preferably fitted at the top and with a flared skirt. I'm going to have a look in the shops tomorrow so not looking for suggestions of where I might find one (I know to try Primark, H&M, etc) - but just wondered if anyone had seen a dress like this and could remember specifically where.

Don't ask for much do I :razz:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ohh I suggested this as a dress option to a friend in April and they had them in Dorothy Perkis and also Coast - though i'm sure they have them in other shops to i just needed to find a shop for her that did larger sizes!
    If you have a look on the Republic site there are a few nice ones, have you got one around where you live?
    Yep, there's a Republic near me - hadn't even thought of that, cheers for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

I love Oasis too...I want all their dresses :yum:
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    Yep, there's a Republic near me - hadn't even thought of that, cheers for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

I love Oasis too...I want all their dresses :yum:

There are two dresses on the website that I tried to put a link to but it didn't work. Hopefully you will have found them yourself, they were £25-£30 so are reasonably priced.
    Yeah, I saw quite a few on there that are similar to what I'm after - I will be heading there straight after work tomorrow! You're a star :thumb: