Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Foods you like the taste of that make you feel sick later

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pringles, burger king, pizza hut, readymade sandwiches.
  • Options
    :lol: KHSS, I love your signature. I know the thread that came from and the smiley is perfect!! :lol:
  • Options
    haha thanks! It made me laugh so much I had to steal it :D
  • Options
    Crisps, and generally anything fried.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Donner Kebabs, or anything from the Kebab shop really. They taste fucking lush when you crawl out of a club, but afterwards you start to feel proper grim.

SPOT ON!
    So satisfying whilst eating it, but if you haven't felt like throwing up from the night out then the take-away will definitely add such a feeling to the experience.
    Even worse if its been a really bad night sobriety-wise and you wake up next to a half-eaten box of chips and a burger or kebab in the morning. That teamed with the world's worst hangover and you just wanna die on the spot.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I can eat a kebab whatever. Especially if it has the proper chili sauce - the ladle stuff, not the quirty bottle jank.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Kebabs used to be so good before they became mass produced meat products - from time to time you'll find a place that makes their own out of real pieces of lamb but it's pretty rare these days.

Last real one I had was in Ireland - it's pretty easy to tell the hand made ones from the mass produced ones. Mass produced ones are in a solid block - hand made ones are in layers.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Skive wrote: »
    I can eat a kebab whatever. Especially if it has the proper chili sauce - the ladle stuff, not the quirty bottle jank.

I can rather worryingly, especially with cheesy chips! :D
  • Options
    sugar donuts, brilliant when I'm eating them, but feel sick afterward lol.