Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A Place to moan.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Though this would be a good ida for a thread where everyone can just come for a moan without the need for replys and get things off their chest.

mines:

I was out running tonight and on more than one occasion as I was about to run past people they didnt move over to let me jog past meaning I had to go onto the main road. It really pisses me off. another 2 stood at a car smoking cigs at a really tight corner she clearly saw me coming for about 100 meters too and i nearly got hit by a bus! arrrghh fat cow.!!!

Comments

• Options
    One question: why should they have to move? Fair enough, if I saw a jogger come towards me I'll move but you don't have to.
  • Options
    People not moving is a pain - worst is when there are 2 or more people coming towards you and one could easily step behind the other people just for a minute to let you past but they don't meaning it's all a squeeze or you have to go in the road. Is it really that hard to step to the side briefly?
  • Options
    Or the people that walk 5 across indoors without ever even batting an eye at moving for somebody else because there is no other way to get around them no matter which way you are going... and they always are walking soooo slow. Or the people that just stop in the middle of a walkway. Especially at the grocery store. Get the fuck out of the way!

There does seem to be come common sense/curtoisy down by the lake here. The bikers, runners, whatever, yell "left" and you move to your right and they pass on your left. Have never seen anybody not move. But thats the only place I've seen it :\
  • Options
    I wonder if the joggers were thinking to themselves "I wonder that person infront of us is going to move....if not we'll have to move oursel.....WAIT they've moved. We don't have to now".
  • Options
    I'm moaning because some pants I bought from river island a few months ago are now half fucking price at 15 quid and I paid 30.
    I hate it when that happens; even though I know I've had loadsa wear out of them in the past few months it still buggers me when they put something I paid full price for in the sale.
    The cheek of the swines.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    ugh - women.
  • Options
    cyclists piss me off
  • Options
    Bloody car costing me all the money in the world :(
  • Options
    People not answering their phone

Sitting behind people on the bus who clearly haven't washed their hair in days so it looks wet - i mean why?!!? I just don't get it.

Rant over :)
  • Options
    People leaving trolleys in aisles
    Gets right on my tits!

Speaking loudly on phones too!
  • Options
    the thought of going to work tomorrow after a week in the sun.
  • Options
    The teenagers who think swimming is wearing a bikini that just fits, arse about and try to impress the lifeguard and generally get in the way when I want to do lengths.
  • Options
    People who tellme rubbish and act as though I'm the one talking rubbish.
  • Options
    People who post about the same things again and again and are so self centred they can't possibly ever see the error of their ways or thoughts yet keep everything focused on them through everyone elses frustration :)
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    ugh - women.

ugh - men.
  • Options
    *Ashley* wrote: »
    People who post about the same things again and again and are so self centred they can't possibly ever see the error of their ways or thoughts yet keep everything focused on them through everyone elses frustration :)

agreed :]

as for my moan

the fact that i always have to say sorry after a row with my boyfriend when HE should be apologising to me. :|
  • Options
    agreed :]

as for my moan

the fact that i always have to say sorry after a row with my boyfriend when HE should be apologising to me. :|

Ah i hate that!!
  • Options
    the student room forums - i started using them coming up to my exams but my god most of them are so immature and petty. I get sick of seeing 'oh noes my bf is going away for a week i'm going to die' and 'do i look fat [insert pics]? and then 10 pages of arse licking' threads. I know I shouldn't look but I can't help it :p

that felt good
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    the student room forums - i started using them coming up to my exams but my god most of them are so immature and petty. I get sick of seeing 'oh noes my bf is going away for a week i'm going to die' and 'do i look fat [insert pics]? and then 10 pages of arse licking' threads. I know I shouldn't look but I can't help it :p

that felt good

I post there as well and found the same problems.

People who moan that they 'only' got a B AS level. Um, get over it.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I have so much weight to lose, its coming off but I want to be thin now so I can go buy sexy undies and clothes.
  • Options
    make sure to post a few pictures on the forums and let us all see the benefits :P
  • Options
    The petty bitchiness that surrounds office life. God, you're over 30, get a life and find something better to do with your time than slag other people off just because you didn't get your own way.

People giving me work to do and then sitting on my desk talking me through it all when I know full well how to do it and want to be ranting about them on TheSite rather than listening to them.

People who update their Facebook statuses with stuff that is clearly deliberately trying to get you to ask what they mean. GET OVER YOURSELVES

Sitting at my desk in stupid work when it's so lovely outside. We don't get much summer here in Wales as it is; why do I have to waste what little we do get trapped in an over-air-conditioned office? :(

The fact there's still an hour and a half before I can go to lunch.

Having a crush on someone even though I'm in a relationship, my friend having a crush on him also and having to watch her flirt with him (also the guilt that comes with knowing I shouldn't care and have no right to want him not to get with her)

I could go on...
  • Options
    My boss. She has a "kick the cat" attitude. I've met all of my targets (and November's too) and she hasn't met any of hers, so she has a go at me all the time to make herself feel better. Also, telling me what to do because she used to do my job and just can't let go. I KNOW how to do my job and what I'm doing and I don't need you telling me.

Oh. And friends who change plans constantly when I'm doing them a favour. I'm HELPING you out of choice, don't be so fucking ungrateful and assume I've got nothing better to do.
  • Options
    Im about to head into work and face my evil bitch of a manager who has a huge chip on her shoulder and takes everything out on me! World War Three broke out with her yesterday. Please can the manager of the store keep to his word and move me asap! She is crazy! She hates me as I stand up for myself. Since leaving uni and entering a work place I have learnt how nasty people can be, but hey I have learnt to stand up against one of the nastiest women I have ever met. I hope they sack her!
  • Options
    Last night, went out with the lads for an 'after-work sup-up'.... or so I thought. it started off that way at least.

Then they had their other halves out as well before long, cue smug coupleness. Quite a bitter pill when my girlfriend is laziliy sat on her sofa 8 or so miles away, as well as the problems me and her have had lately. Being forced to sit next to one of these couples actually remended me of myself and my other half about a year ago.

Well, My girlfriend/ex girlfriend/whatever we are nowadays wants to meet my friends. Don't reallly know if I can realy bring myself to say we've patched things up properly, but part of me's thinking a chance to show the lads what for!
  • Options
    right now, the only thing that's getting on my tits is this laptop. My darn power port has broken, so I have to hold it in, I used to just pull the wire underneath it, but now it's gotten worse, and Sony will take YEARS to fucking fix it. Not to mention, they'd probably wipe it, making me loose everything when there isn't a need to wipe it.
  • Options
    Practically got run over by a dickhead cyclist last night riding on the pavement. And he ignored me when I yelled at him.