Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Any good american sports games?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Title says it all really, are there any good games for the PC in Baseball, American Football or Hockey (ice)?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not one single recommendation? Please help.
  • Options
    There's a Madden series that used to be floating about that did American sports but I thought they were quite crap tbh. Probably still in action for all I know.
  • Options
    The NHL series by Midway were always good games (Hitz, Blitz, Shitz, etc). That was on consoles though. I dunno if there's anything lately for the PC though. I think Konami's baseball game series (I forget the name) got quite good reviews too. But I don't know whether it was available on the PC, or even outside of Japan tbh.
  • Options
    No offence or anything, but that is a bit half-arsed. Thanks anyway.

Anyone else got any suggestions?
  • Options
    Well, we probably don't have much interest in US games, but you could look up game ratings on http://pc.gamezone.com , www.gamespot.com etc and get an idea of how good they are according to their review scores?
  • Options
    Excellent, I'll have a look at those links when I can.

You two are much better than the first couple of suggestions which frankly were rubbish.
  • Options
    i usually get the annual outing of madden (NFL) on which ever console im currently using, usually comes out on PC as well.

its a quality game if you can get into it.

:thumb: