Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sanctuary Festival/Festival Footwear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So anyone going to Sanctuary Festival this year? We went all out and bought the VIP camping ticket, haha!

Also, any tips for some suitable footwear? I don't really fancy raving in welly's and I don't want to ruin my trainers.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    take wellies.
  • Options
    a VIP camping ticket?

Oh the irony! :razz:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    So anyone going to Sanctuary Festival this year? We went all out and bought the VIP camping ticket, haha!

Also, any tips for some suitable footwear? I don't really fancy raving in welly's and I don't want to ruin my trainers.

Army or hiking boots, keeps out mud but a lot more comfortable than wellies.
  • Options
    Get a pair of cheap plimsoles they're laround a tenner in most shops round here, buy a couple then you can wear them and if/when they get wrecked just bin em and put on a diff pair
  • Options
    Army or hiking boots, keeps out mud but a lot more comfortable than wellies.

:yes: You can get second hand pairs quite cheaply as well.
  • Options
    :yes: You can get second hand pairs quite cheaply as well.

2nd hand pairs also have the advantage that someone else has broken them in for you :thumb:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Fuck off with your spam.

As gf rthe topic shoudl have taken wellies. TO SELL. Fuck the drugs, woudl have made a killing from selling wellies. Didn't even wear any myself. Tied a plastic bags round my feet before stickign them in some old trainers. It worked for a good portioj of the night, until the mud started to creep up trousers..

It was like some WW1 battlefield.
    Weekender Offender