Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Am i just paranoid or what???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Didn't read your last post (Sorry,)

If you have a problem don't think about it while your Drunk or Stoned. Think about it with a clear head, It will make more sence then and you'll see things clearer.

If you thinks about it stoned you'l; probably come to totally the wrong conclusion!!!
    The beauty of this is you can come and read this when you aint been under the influence of mind-altering substances :)

Maybe you are being paranoid, maybe you arent. The thing you gotta do is stay calm and dont go accusing her (or him for that matter) of anything.

To me it does seem a bit funny that she is with him when you wrote that, yet she probably know you feel bad about him and her. But try hard to stay calm and open minded about it (I know how hard that can be), give it a couple of weeks and if she keeps making a habit of iseeing him "as a mate" then I would have a serious talk with her about it.

Good luck

xxxxxxx

Brian
    Maybe it all depends i had this same situation and it led to me and my ex breaking up. He was with his ex and i didn';t trust them. It led to a big discussion and he finished with me. Then a few days later went with her. I think i made this happen. So the important thing is to go through things calmly when your head is clear. Don't jump to conclusions i did that and felt stupid when nothing had happened. So Just think things through and see how they go. Don't do what i did and fuck up the whole relationship. :( Good luck Hunni.
    This gets said all the time....but it's true.

TALK first, then dedcided what you want to do. For the record, i'd be wondering what was up with the whole thing if i was you...but i'm not, so don't quote me on that.