Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sniffer dogs, grrr!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
damn it, homelands was amazin!!!
but, i nearly didnt get in cos of the damn sniffer dogs, i was takin my mates pills in, thought *aha, put em in me shoe, never get searched there* PISSIN DOG WENT STRAIGHT TO ME FOOT!! forgettin id just smoked a joint, i stroked the stupid animal, luckily the guy just told me to walk through....... too close tho... anyone else been screwed over by "mans best friend"?!:mad:

Comments

• Options
    ages ago, me and my husband were round someones house and had just bought a quarter of whizz and were just about to leave when the place got busted. the police came in with a sniffer dog, asked my husband to turn out his pockets, so he did, and managed to palm the wrap of speed, so it looked like his pockets were empty and then lit up a cigarette which masked the smell of the speed a bit (good job it was well wrapped up) the dog didnt smell it and the police didnt find it, so we went home. the woman who wed bought off, got done though. that was so scarey, im surprised we didnt get found out, i was so nervous.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SlinkyKid:
    [QB]damn it, homelands was amazin!!![/QB]

I have to agree it was bangin', though I spent far too much money and I'm now out of a job. 12 pills, 1 trip, loads of skunk and various herbal highs ment that I was totally spandangled all night. Had to be the nicest weather we've had all year aswell. Spent most of the time in the D&B listening to LTJ Bukem, Andy C, Marky with the likes of IC3, Shabba D and GQ on the mic. :D I've got loads of snaps that hopefully I can get online soon.
    [QB]but, i nearly didnt get in cos of the damn sniffer dogs, [/QB]

I had no probs with the sniffer dogs this time round. Instead of queing up, I just went down the guest entrance which avoids the dogs and joins up with the other que's before you have to pay. Simple.

Judging by the amount of drugs flying bout the place, I don't think it's hard to get drugs past them anyway.

Last year however, I was captured by one of the dogs with a 1/2 of hash and 8 pills. I got carted off to Winchester and spent the next 4-5 hours trying to explain myself to the coppers. Thankfully I blagged it, and recieved a caution for posession though they took all my drugs and all my money save for £20. I spent £12 on a taxi back to the event and arrived something like 6 hours late but it all sort of put a downer on the rest of the event.

Apperantly only a handful of people were actually charged last year, though plenty of arrests were made.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: sniffer dogs, grrr!
    Originally posted by J

Why am I not surprised!! They also do it to people including their kids. :mad:

J, I'm not too sure if you're serious or not.

You can't say that they all beat ther kids or say that they beat them any more than the rest of society.. yes, I'm not to fond of them either, and I've lost a lot of repect for them in the last couple of years but then again I've met some pretty sound coppers aswell!

Most of them are no different than ordinary people, it's the control freaks who abuse their power that you gotta watch out for.
  • Options
    Shit meself coming back from amsterdam 1st time, after weighing up whether to bring back a "little" joint or 2 were met by the hounds!

Luckily we decided not to. Use Liverpool airport now though, not manchester
  • Options
    skive, you're right... again!
    picture the scene:
    homelands is over, im still wide-eyed and have discovered a packet of biscuits in me bag (real biscuits, not pills!) stood waitin to get picked up by a mate near the buses.... what do i have the urge to do?! well, lets put it this way, i offered one of the police blokes a biscuit, then asked him if i could have a sit on the bike-usually this would result in me bein proper fucked over by the filth, instead he had a biscuit, gave me mate directions to where we were, and told me i couldnt sit on the bike or everyone else would want to..... we need more police like that!!!! :D :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    i was coming from paris to london on the eurostar and had a couple of grams of solid nicely wrapped up in my sock.. at waterloo i started shitting myself as the sniffer dog came upto me.. but it sniffed my other leg and promptly moved away; i reckon it mite have something to do with my trainers pungent smell.. :)
  • Options
    The police occasionally put a load of sniffer dogs on all the train and bus stations around my college... each time they did they must have caught at least 50 people. Our college has a bit of a reputation. :D:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I dunno if this is true or if i've got it right, but i got this little glimmer in the far reaches of me noggin, that pepper confuses or hinders a dog's sense of smell. So give ya Nikes a good seasoning before you go to where ever. And add salt to taste:D