Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what is this from?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
2 nights ago i got extremly wasted, never had before because i don't drink to get drunk, but anyways i did. just to give you an idea, i had many hours of blackout that night. so anyways... yesterday (the day after) i was sicker than hell and i literally slept all day long. now this morning i wake up, ill feeling again, i can hardly eat, i get hot and cold, i get dizzy when i stand up and my hands shake. is this still a side effect of saturday? or is this just because i havn't eaten or done anything but slept? thanks

Comments

• Options
    dont worry this has happened to me before. i got so pissed i couldnt remember anything- one minute i was walking into a club, the next i woke up at my mates covered in sick and it was about 5 hours later!! it was really wierd. i felt like you do afterwards. i think you just need to eat something cos if youve been sick you'll have a really empty stomach. sleeping so much will also mean that your body needs food.
  • Options
    This happened to me last yera while I was in Ayia Napa, on the first night there I got wasted, I remember sitting at the bar with my mate drinking shots, then I remember crying my eyes out and the next thing I remember I was in bed with people looking down at me. It was so scary not knowing what had happened during the few hours I was passed out. My mates helped fill in the gaps. Apparently while I was in bed my bets mate and someone we met that night was tickling me and blowing raspberries on me and coz I'm ticklish I was screaming the place down but I cant remember anything. The worst was the night after going out and people were like are you ok? I was like who are you?I didn't get much of a hangover because I threw the entire contents of my stomach up, but when I drink lots but not to the degree of passing out I can feel ill for days I just make sure I eat lots of food and drink plenty of water.