Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Oh Totti Totti Totti!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
You will be in my dreams tonight! woohooo!! ;)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Pesky Italians...They even manage to look perfect in football strips...I swear those things must be all custom made
  • Options
    Hehehe well Italians model the things they make on the people! E.g a good car will have proffesional paintwork like a womans silky skin, the safety will be modelled from an overprotective uncle, and ahem twin air bags.......no idea where they got the idea for that!

*fingers crossed they don't get penalties!!* ;)
  • Options
    hehe they do have some bad luck with the old penalties..

I wouldnt worry though, Italy have their group sewn up.
  • Options
    hate to be controversial (well, ok, i don't really!) but i can't stand the man! he isn't attractive, and he's a dirty cheating diving B***ard! But thats only my opinion! the Italian team as a whole however, i like, and i do thing they will win this year!
    *thinks*
    maybe i just don't like Totti coz i have a mate who never stops going on about how attractive/fantastic he is!!
  • Options
    Who is totti? What a cool name! I liked some of the French men.
  • Options
    *just hopes Brazil stay in it for as long as possible - such an entertaining team to watch*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lorna

maybe i just don't like Totti coz i have a mate who never stops going on about how attractive/fantastic he is!!

Heehee you poor gal! Personally I find Nesta more attractive *growls* I like Totti for the way he can run with the ball ;)

Glad Italy has got a brilliant strong defence, did anyone see that Brazil match with that guy falling down when he was 'hit' by the football? What cheekiness!:eek:
  • Options
    argh i missed both the Brazil and the Italy matches today, overheard someone on the bus saying that the Brazil game was fantastic! and that Ronaldo scored! *unsuprisingly*
    *edited for bad plural usage!*
  • Options
    Originally posted by go_away

Glad Italy has got a brilliant strong defence, did anyone see that Brazil match with that guy falling down when he was 'hit' by the football? What cheekiness!:eek:

Yep...Rivaldo, what a twat.

Ball hit him in the thigh and he throws himself to the floor clutching his face :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..

Brazil play China next...I can just see it now...The teams are led out and they start shaking hands. Rivaldo shakes hands with a 4'10" chinese player, throws himself to the floor clutching his face...Chinese player red carded and Brazil get a penalty..

It really is getting annoying, the amount of diving.

Ronaldo was very good...Hes back on form now.
  • Options
    What was the name of that Turkish player who made Roberto Carlos look like a monkey?! That was absolutely quality...

Brazil are amazing but Rivaldo - oh dear :rolleyes:. One of the best players in the world doesn't need to do that. Somewhat spoilt it I feel...