Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Makeup Storage

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

My makeup seriously needs sorted out!! I'm thinking about storing them all in a box of some description, anyone got any ideas? I have a lot!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I use stacking tupperware :yes:
    Well its to go in a shelf in my wardrobe.
    Want to sort out eye shadows, liners, mascara etc, gonna throw out soo much!!
    ANy ideas where I can get these things?!
    never thought about there!! will have to go next time I'm near one!
    Tackle box. Same concept and compartments as a makeup box but much cheaper cuz they know men won't spend the crazy amounts on a box that women will :p
    Yep, pound shops are riddled with such things. I got mine from Tesco. Think it was something like a quid for 3, and they fit in all my make up and all my general toiletries too. Awesome :)
    I def got to get to some shops!!! need to do it when I'm in the mood!
    If you have eyeshadow pallettes and can break them apart then do. Organise the colours in an empty cd case and stick down. It helps if you keep eyeshadows you use for different looks together or if you want something bigger than old video cases. They have sleeves in so you could stick in patterned paper to decorate.

For brushes you could recycle and decorate empty tins, if you fill them with lentils instead of plastic fillers the brushes will stand up
    If you have eyeshadow pallettes and can break them apart then do. Organise the colours in an empty cd case and stick down. It helps if you keep eyeshadows you use for different looks together or if you want something bigger than old video cases. They have sleeves in so you could stick in patterned paper to decorate.

For brushes you could recycle and decorate empty tins, if you fill them with lentils instead of plastic fillers the brushes will stand up

Bit Blue Peterish... :yeees:

I agree with pound shop boxes
    Works tho :thumb:
    I store all mine in different sized clear make-up bags. I have one each for:
    * Face products (foundation, concealor, loose powder)
    * Eye Shadows
    * Blushers bronzers and highlighters
    * Mascara and eye liner
    * Lip Gloss
    * Lip stick

I keep the palets seperate but in the same drawer and my make-up brushes are in a cute little pot on my dressing table