Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sign th petition for freeing the weed

Suzy inspired this thread, FREE THE WEED

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/freetheweed07/
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    aye that'll change it all sure ffs! lol

some wanky web petition isnt gonna do shit!
  • Options
    Nah don't think so, but it is a registered government site and the petition gets posted directly to 10 Downing Street :crazyeyes :lol:

Maybe Gordon will turn his tax to weed isntead if it did work? :yeees:
  • Options
    I dont think that weed should be made legal:

-Whatever you say i know people who are physcholigcally damaged by smoking weed.
    -It is very habit forming
    -It is not a victimless drug, both these points can dramatically affect the lives of family and friends.
  • Options
    DrZork101 wrote: »

-Whatever you say i know people who are physcholigcally damaged by smoking weed.
    -It is not a victimless drug, both these points can dramatically affect the lives of family and friends.

If its made legal, people still have a choice as they do with everything so what difference does it make buying it illegally or legally, either way weed smokers can still get it and the side effects.

Whats better buying it from the local gangsters, with god knows what sprayed over it causing worse health problems or getting down the local coffee shop where you know its safe to smoke?
  • Options
    What a ridiculous proposal.

Turning our country into Hollands twin.
    Holland didn't even want to be associated with Amsterdam, and only does for the "tourism" - and I think you'll probably find if things are legal, people will probably want a higher fix and the rush of something that isn't legal, whereas otherwise they'd probably be happy having a few tokes.

I hope it stays classified.

That petition will be added to the other 4789534895 pothead-started petitions in the PMs pile of bogroll.
  • Options
    DrZork101 wrote: »

In that case, we should adopt equal standards and ban smoking and alcohol. More lives are f*cked up by those two 'accepted' drugs than from weed ...
  • Options
    Im sure that if they were discovered now that they prob would be illegal. I just think it will create more problems.

It is not the quality of the weed that is doing the damage that i was talking about - it is simply smoking it!!

Perhaps legalising would reduce the usage, but i doubt it.