Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

should of, but didnt...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ramblings.

Comments

• Options
    Win some lose some kiddo. I'm sure you'll meet plenty of other fine lasses when you're at college so i wouldnt dwell too much on this girl.
    Plenty more fish etc.. chin up! :)
  • Options
    if you say so...
  • Options
    Well look at it this way..you went on a date and she wasnt happy.
    Seems like your hopes of being together are pretty short lived cause if she felt the same way she would have given you a chance by now..
  • Options
    i kkow.. and now im being soft and not letting go.

never mind.
  • Options
    Am I right in thinking first date didn't go too well, she wasn't sure she wanted to start a relationship. After that, you met at the prom where her friend asked you to dance with her on her behalf? If that's right, I guess you could have had a bit more confidence and had a dance at the prom to see when it led to, and if nothing else, enjoy the dance for its own sake.

It's always a risk though, any beginnings of a relationship, or asking someone out. You did well enough to get to the first date so maybe just a little more courgae is needed next time in having another go after she turned you down but then showed interest again. Sometmes it's not worth it though and you should just more on to the next potential person.

Sorry if that's not the best of advice but, I dunno, try to not worry about what you did thattime and just look forward to meeting some new people at college.
  • Options
    it doesnt matter.

i just generaly spazz out at these things. ive no confidence what so ever.
  • Options
    A bit of confidence is what you need now, you're already on the right track. What could you do to make yourself feel a bit more confident in this area?
  • Options
    nothing. but thanks anyway.
  • Options
    Don't give up on yourself, think in terms of baby baby steps towards mini goals and you can do it. Are there people you notice who seem to be full of confidence with dating, if so, what do you think gives them that confidence? And, could you get some ideas from that as to how to get a little more confidence yourself?
  • Options
    in the niceist possible way, thank you but it doesnt matter any more. pease forget i mentioned it. i was just in that frame of mind when i wrote it.

thank you.
  • Options
    and now i seem like a dick for sayin that.

brillo.
  • Options
    No worries :D