Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My best mate gf is a total bitch

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My best mate gf is a total bitch,
she hits people, even him, she takes the piss and then when u jokingly take the piss back she hits you and when my mates around her he completly changes and only talks to her

the other day one of my other mates took the piss out of her for some thing that didn't even matter so she kicked his legs from under him and hit him in the stomach with a shoe and yet my best mate though it was just playful cos it was from a girl when about 30mins later he had a bruise on his stomach in the shape of a shoe, now i don't find that vefry nice and i don't want my mate to get hurt, mental and phsical from her

I really don't know what to do, should i tell him or just try and aviod his GF

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What a bitchhhh! Your friend likely won't care if you tell him you don't like her, that barely ever sways people.

I'll get flamed for this, but a few times (this has worked EVERY time for me) when wanting to break two people up, I've set up a fake Facebook account msging one of them that the other has been cheating on them. Make it sincere that it's cos you're their friend you need to know about it, you don't want to get in trouble so are telling them anonymously. If they're not seeing each other on a daily basis this will certainly rouse suspicion and in every case with me the pair have broken up.
    Right she sounds like a bit of a bunny boiler. As for saying anything, i suppose you can speak your opinion to your friend. I have found though interfearing in anyones relationship in any form is a pretty bad idea, they always make up and you end up looking like the bastard.
    Nothing you can do, really. A few years ago, I got involved with a girl who was, shall we say, extremely temperamental. It took me a while before I saw the light on that one.
    tinkler wrote: »
    I'll get flamed for this, but a few times when wanting to break two people up, I've set up a fake Facebook account msging one of them that the other has been cheating on them.
    Not a course of action I would recommend myself!
    I'll get flamed for this, but a few times (this has worked EVERY time for me) when wanting to break two people up, I've set up a fake Facebook account msging one of them that the other has been cheating on them.

Don't do this. I have had someone tell me my ex was cheating on me with the one person they knew I would believe he could have done it with. It broke my heart before he even broke up with me. It's not a nice thing to do, no matter how much of a bitch his girlfriend is.
    She sounds like she has problems, I would just do my best to avoid being with her and not say anything about it really. I would speak out at the time she was doing something out of order, just not bitch about her behind her back to your mate coz he probably won't see it your way, love is blind and all that...

I'll get flamed for this, but a few times (this has worked EVERY time for me) when wanting to break two people up, I've set up a fake Facebook account msging one of them that the other has been cheating on them. Make it sincere that it's cos you're their friend you need to know about it, you don't want to get in trouble so are telling them anonymously. If they're not seeing each other on a daily basis this will certainly rouse suspicion and in every case with me the pair have broken up.

Do not do that .. What sort of freak would you be to go to those sort of lengths to break someone up. That would be really interfering and if you were found out you would get a reputation for being a weirdo and also people might think twice about trusting you.

She sounds like a bit of a violent one there's probably reasons why she does it, maybe you should just ask her out right why she always hits him and your other friends.
    When she does it again say to her, 'What are you doing:eek2:' and frown when you say it, it will make her feel like an idiot and embarrass her.

She sounds like a bit of a violent one there's probably reasons why she does it, maybe you should just ask her out right why she always hits him and your other friends.
    When she does it again say to her, 'What are you doing:eek2:' and frown when you say it, it will make her feel like an idiot and embarrass her.

I agree don't just let her do it make a comment, she can't get away with hitting people!
    Do not do that .. What sort of freak would you be to go to those sort of lengths to break someone up. That would be really interfering and if you were found out you would get a reputation for being a weirdo and also people might think twice about trusting you.
    It takes 5 minutes to set up a fake account and write such a message. I've done it mainly when I've wanted to be with someone who was with someone else, and once when I just couldn't stand my mate's gf and having to hang out with her. Its very easy not to get found out - delete cookies after you've written it and write in a different style (eg that of the opposite sex), they've always suspected it was girls who wrote it. And it's ALWAYS worked! Evil maybe but its a competitive world out there and sometimes you have to go to such lengths if you want to get what you want..
    You really are a tinkler, grow up
    It takes 5 minutes to set up a fake account and write such a message. I've done it mainly when I've wanted to be with someone who was with someone else, and once when I just couldn't stand my mate's gf and having to hang out with her. Its very easy not to get found out - delete cookies after you've written it and write in a different style (eg that of the opposite sex), they've always suspected it was girls who wrote it. And it's ALWAYS worked! Evil maybe but its a competitive world out there and sometimes you have to go to such lengths if you want to get what you want..

There's more to life than just getting what you want, but I don't know if you've worked this out yet. But by your posts I'm pretty sure you're a troll anyway.

You know, your last line:
    Evil maybe but its a competitive world out there and sometimes you have to go to such lengths if you want to get what you want..

you could use as justification for rape, murder, whatever. It just doesn't wash.

I love that song.

To the OP I would suggest just being there for your mate if it all falls apart as she sounds quite controlling. As for the violent behaviour I think the only thing you can do if your other friends don't mind is to make it known that you don't stand for that sort of thing from her if she ever tries it on you. Maybe they are treating it as a joke because they don't know how to respond to a woman being that physially aggressive.

You must have way too much time on your hands to do sad-act things likes that!

And doing it to spilt your mate and his gf up just because you didn't want to hang out with her?!...wha a great mate you are :rolleyes: who needs enemies eh?
    I feel sorry for your friends.

It doesn't matter if it's always worked. You're a strange kid.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    What a bitchhhh! Your friend likely won't care if you tell him you don't like her, that barely ever sways people.

The fact that you admit to knowing you'll get flamed for these kind of comments really bugs me because this is a website for serious advice and support and you're outright admitting that you're posting stuff to get people's backs up. :eek2: The most disappointing thing about this is that people are responding to you instead of offering further advice to the op. :grump:

Curly_boy, it can be pretty hard work when you don't get along with a friend's partner, but even more so when they actively cause offence. While you don't have to become best of mates with her, it does sound like she may be a little insecure and your best bet may well be to do everything you can to avoid arguments/confrontations/difficult situations. E.g. encouraging your mates to avoid saying things that will wind her up and just generally keeping her at arms length without being rude.

Over time you may find that she calms down, or that things just don't work out between the pair. Ultimately, It's important to be there for your friend so that if something does go wrong then he feels like he can come to you guys for support. If he feels like he's just going to get an 'I told you so response' it may drive him away and he may feel like he can't come to you for advice.

It's gonna take some patience, but unfortunately it's not always possible to get on with everyone our friends fall for, but unless we want to lose their friendship then there are ways to make do! :)

Good luck.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    you could use as justification for rape, murder, whatever. It just doesn't wash.
    All those are illegal and catchable. This is probably not illegal and easy to not be caught out. Don't put sending someone a Facebook message on par with rape and murder ffs.
    **Helen** wrote: »
    The fact that you admit to knowing you'll get flamed for these kind of comments really bugs me because this is a website for serious advice and support and you're outright admitting that you're posting stuff to get people's backs up. :eek2: The most disappointing thing about this is that people are responding to you instead of offering further advice to the op. :grump:
    I am providing serious advice with a suggestion, I said I'll get flamed because I know what people are like here ready to have a go at me for whatever rather than deliberately trying to provoke.

Helen, you are the most incompetent and utterly stupid - sorry there's no other way of saying that - mod I have seen in a decade of browsing forums. You make completely the wrong assumption time after time to resultantly make the wrong action. I was interested in people's views on arrogance, got a lot of helpful responses which made me learn a lot but had some questions unanswered, then someone suggested I ain't all that so I said it as it is, and you close the thread claiming I set it up just to brag. Wrong. Yesterday I set up a thread asking what people thought about if misogynistic attitudes were helpful in getting girls. A really useful, interesting discussion proceeded, until you delete the whole thread saying I'm asking people if they have those views. No that wasn't the point of the thread, the thread was about people in general having them and the result, not people here sharing their attitude. You call ME rude for making a basic assumption and don't ever talk to MrG making a false assumption in his every other response to me. Fuck you.
    All those are illegal and catchable. This is probably not illegal and easy to not be caught out. Don't put sending someone a Facebook message on par with rape and murder ffs.
    He's not saying they are on par, he's saying you could use the same reasoning to justify them. And just because it's not illegal does not make it ok. It is a cruel and selfish thing to do, and as I said earlier, I pity the people you call friends. If you would do something like that to one of your friends imo you are not a very good friend.
    You call ME rude for making a basic assumption and don't ever talk to MrG making a false assumption in his every other response to me. Fuck you.

How do you know she hasn't spoken to him, may I ask?

I'm not, I think you've misinterpreted what I've said. I've said, the same 'excuse' you've used for your facebook shitstirring or whatever, could be applied to a whole host of devious and horrid crimes. That doesn't make any of them right, and this becomes more apparent when you use an example that is extreme.

But as Helen says, you keep posting (trolling really) to get people's backs up to get a response and are limiting the amount of helpful advice other people can get.

To the OP, talk to the guy. May as well be up front about it, it's not on but some people can be a bit weird like that especially at certain ages. When I was 14 or so I kept going through stages of hitting my male friends. I found it funny, and the more they went 'ow' the more I laughed. Really childish and I guess it's just some weird growing up stage I went through. But really nailed home one time that I was actually being a twat when before I thought I was just being a comedian. I've come across girls who have no harm in hurting me for probably the same reasons so I assume the problem comes from the same roots..
    You call ME rude for making a basic assumption and don't ever talk to MrG making a false assumption in his every other response to me. Fuck you.

crossfingers.gif Ban crossfingers.gif
    I love the way someone can come along, tell people they're god's gift to the world, insult everybody else, then question the way a website they've been on all of two months is run! Get a life :)
    I love the way someone can come along, tell people they're god's gift to the world, insult everybody else, then question the way a website they've been on all of two months is run! Get a life :)
    This ^

Also, tinkler, I find it quite insulting that you are seriously suggesting that what you said was genuine advice. There is a good reason you got flamed for it and that is because it was one of the worst pieces of advice I think I've ever seen on here. I think you are pathetic tbh.
    Helen, you are the most incompetent and utterly stupid... mod I have seen in a decade of browsing forums. You make completely the wrong assumption time after time to resultantly make the wrong action... Fuck you.
    Goodbye. :wave:
    To the OP : I think you just need to tell your friend how you feel. How old are they, if you don't mind me asking? Only cause, I remember being younger, alike SuzyCreamCheese's 14 year old self, and tended to be quite boisterous with male mates, aggressive and able to get away with it. I think it was because I was pretty crap at like 'conveying my emotions'. I mean I'd really like someone and be really mean to them! Of course, if one of them turned around and said genuinely, "You've really hurt me, can you stop" I would of felt really bad and stopped. But I was younger then and it was sort of a phase until I realised being nice was much more attractive. So talk to your friend, or else speak to friends who are affected and agree to stand up to her (not in a bullying manner) but if she hits one of your mates, defend them and say "Oh come on, give it a rest - that looked like it hurt" etc...she may start to get the hint.

To tinkler - Helen is one of the mods who gets involved, protects genuine members and upholds the integrity of these boards. A lot of people come to these boards needing advice. You are well aware that your response was inappropriate, pretty immature and unhelpful and that you've continued to distract from the OP's question. By the sounds of it, your posts are closed because you instigate discussions that are deliberately controversial and you're just trying to get peoples backs up as appose to genuinely need a response to benefit yourself. Troll elsewhere.
    Funnily enough I warned him about spouting off and pissing people off in a PM a while ago...
    Ding dong the asshole's gone!
    About time :)
    Im sorry i caused so much trouble :(