Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nice girl. Shame about the face.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Was banned last night but now isn't??? I'm confused :confused:

And by the way Tinkler, thought the way you spoke to Helen was bang out of order
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    g_angel wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmmmm... He most certainly was last night.

What is going on?

You're right he was, Luckily Christele was online and she banned him to prevent any further aggro last night. Usually, bans aren't issued without warning so we'll see what happens.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    You're right he was, Luckily Christele was online and she banned him to prevent any further aggro last night. Usually, bans aren't issued without warning so we'll see what happens.

Fair enough :)
  • Options
    Is this the same situation as chandler in Friends in the Mr Heckles episode? She's an attractive woman, lets find something you like about her...BIG HEAD BIG HEAD BIG HEAD!!
  • Options
    I was banned? What for? Seriously i was banned? :confused:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

No not you, Tinkler.
  • Options

Nooooo, you div. :lol: Tinkler was banned.
  • Options
    Haha "div" that's what my egg calls me.
  • Options
    Haha!
  • Options
    LOL :lol:
  • Options
    Maybe it's best we don't reply to his posts it's giving him to the attention he's after.
  • Options
    No one wants to listen to you talk about yourself or your views all day which is what this post is about.
    Here we go again, even more double standards on this site. My primary goal here is not to talk about myself, if I need help with things obviously I need to give a context like the opening post here, if people are in a discussion I use my experiences to contribute. Its called anecdotal evidence, perfectly legitimate. Yet when in Anything Goes people dedicate threads to themself "YAYYYYY I GOTS THE JOB" / some pointless anecdote about their life today I don't see you telling them nobody wants to listen to them talk about themself. I've not been here long and I know people's life stories just through them spilling it all out here. Yet another personal attack at me and hypocrisy that you don't at anyone else.

Anyway for those who care, its not going to work. Not only her face, but I found some of her behaviour quite inappropriate. We were at a very important client dinner yesterday, she was introduced to a rather well respected lady (friends with Zara Philips and Princess Beatrice), she was introduced to her and within 30 seconds asked her "Are you on Facebook, can we be Facebook friends?", to which the girl was confused/bemused. Can't have anyone important thinking the girl I'm with is a weirdo.

However, she's really good in bed, and I may as well carry this on until something better comes my way.
  • Options
    Ooh, you make me laugh. Are you just doing this to get comments or what? I mean come on, that last line is just asking for it! :lol:
  • Options
    I mean come on, that last line is just asking for it! :lol:
    Why? If I dump her, I don't get any sex till someone else comes along. This way I get non-stop sex. Seems pretty obvious to keep someone whilst looking for something better if you're not totally content.
  • Options
    tinkler wrote: »
    Why? If I dump her, I don't get any sex till someone else comes along. This way I get non-stop sex. Seems pretty obvious to keep someone whilst looking for something better if you're not totally content.

Never mind...

Actually, no. Mate, don't mess the girl around if she actually likes you. If she is after a casual thing, then cool, otherwise just go pick up another girl for sex (you do have a foolproof technique, after all ;))! No point somebody getting hurt. You also don't want to hurt your rep by people thinking you're a twat (and no, I am not talking about on here...) if she is so well connected etc.
  • Options
    However, she's really good in bed, and I may as well carry this on until something better comes my way.

Stringing her along, nice.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Having sex isn't a right and I think you're a complete twat for making these comments. I feel really sorry for the poor girl and I wish I had some way of contacting her with all these posts you've made about her. I hope she finds out.
  • Options
    Having sex isn't a right and I think you're a complete twat for making these comments. I feel really sorry for the poor girl and I wish I had some way of contacting her with all these posts you've made about her. I hope she finds out.

Me too :yes:

If she ACTUALLY exists that is :chin:
  • Options
    I've got a female friend over at the mo, explained the situation and she thought it was totally fine to just have her going till something better comes along. And its what loads of people do in the interim between what they consider serious relationships. Just like a "fling", "bit on the side", its like you like them enough for sex but nothing more. I won't get a bad rep being a bastard if I do this subtly, ie I'll never cheat on her, if something better's there I'll break up with her.

My friend's just told me something about her on a similar theme of inappropriate behaviour - mainly through not knowing British etiquette and correct terminology for some things as she's foreign - that's totally put me off.
  • Options
    So you're racist too? nice.

Having a fling or fuck buddy is fine if you are BOTH aware that is the situation and I'm not certain that this girl does. Have you told her that you just want her for some sex until something better comes along?

Oh and just because your female friend has said it's ok doesn't mean it is in the slightest! That's like saying "I have a black friend so that means that I can't possibly be racist". Your female friend might be a complete twat as well, it has nothing to do with being female - it's up to the individual.

As for "I won't get a bad rep being a bastard if I do this subtly" - so you admit that you ARE being a bastard! Finally. And also it shouldn't all be about reputation but I'll leave that where it is before we get back onto the shallowness of "young city professionals" again.
  • Options

Where exactly has he said anything racist...all he stated was that she doesn't know everything about british etiquette because she's foreign. Most of the people I know who aren't British will openly admit that they struggle to sometimes know exactly how they should behave. For example my best mate is half Sweedish, half Polish - she finds it a really strange concept that we say thank you to bus drivers when we get off.
    Having a fling or fuck buddy is fine if you are BOTH aware that is the situation and I'm not certain that this girl does. Have you told her that you just want her for some sex until something better comes along?

Oh and just because your female friend has said it's ok doesn't mean it is in the slightest! That's like saying "I have a black friend so that means that I can't possibly be racist". Your female friend might be a complete twat as well, it has nothing to do with being female - it's up to the individual.

As for "I won't get a bad rep being a bastard if I do this subtly" - so you admit that you ARE being a bastard! Finally. And also it shouldn't all be about reputation but I'll leave that where it is before we get back onto the shallowness of "young city professionals" again.

I will agree here though. As long as both parties are aware that it's nothing but a fling then it's ok, otherwise you are really using her which isn't something that I can aprove of. It's crap being in that situation and no matter how subtley it's done, in the end when you split up with her for someone else she will realise and it'll hurt.
  • Options
    What. The. FUCK.

Let's say you're dating a foreign bloke KHSS. His English is a bit shit. When he meets your friends, he says things that are supposed to be innocent, but come out as completely inappropriate or have embarrassing sexual connotations. Like instead of saying "You look very nice" to your friend he'll say "You are the sexy". Or instead of "May I dance with you?" it will be "Can I be sexy on you?". It is NOT fucking "racist" to find that culture clash / poor English a problem. Fucking idiot, bandying around the "racist" card.

And no, she [my female friend]'s definitely not a "twat". A completely normal person. Not in my "young professional" circle, not doing a grad job, shock horror.
  • Options
    Oh it was because he said that he was put off her because of her not knowing british etiquette BECAUSE she was foriegn and it seemed like the emphasis was on the fact that she was foreign, rather than not knowing the british etiquette.
  • Options
    blatent jomery,why do people still reply. why does jomery never get bored of this?
  • Options
    Please don't call me a fucking idiot because I'm really not. I'm just going based on what's in your posts, and not unfairly I don't think.
  • Options
    Please don't call me a fucking idiot because I'm really not. I'm just going based on what's in your posts, and not unfairly I don't think.
    Don't call me a fucking "racist" if I say "not knowing British etiquette and correct terminology for some things as she's foreign". The epitome of political correctness gone MAD.
  • Options
    Oh shush! It was a questioning comment anyway, not a direct statement. You need to word it a bit more carefully perhaps because it really does look like you're bothered about her being foreign.

anyway I gave you advice (leave her if you are not attracted to her, or work on it and give your feelings a chance to grow) that you've completely disregarded. You say that you are going to keep her for sex until something better comes along which I think is really wrong and I feel sorry for her.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    blatent jomery,why do people still reply. why does jomery never get bored of this?

I know, seriously. The man is a Class A Cunt.
  • Options
    I cant believe this thread is still going!!:rolleyes:
    I also cant believe hes still here.....:banghead:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote: »
    I cant believe this thread is still going!!:rolleyes:
    I also cant believe hes still here.....:banghead:

Same here, since he is a complete twat who has no respect for women and also what he said to Helen was bang out of order i thought he would've been kicked well off the site
This discussion has been closed.