Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Size envy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok it's not a penis size thread so relax guys, i just couldn't find of a better name for thread.

Girls - can you sometimes get er... boob size envy? If so, are bfs meant to tread on egg shells forever when out with you, if bf should look at another girls....EVEN-if-it's-only-for-few-seconds....tits, Is he going to get shit for rest of the day? How f*ck does bloke get out of this mine field with he's bits intact?!

Guys lets pretend your seeing/dating a girl that has issue(s) with her body. You can deal with her problems about how she looks and how fat she thinks she is *Because she is slim and sexy*:). However, she not happy with size of her boobs, to the point of not feeling happy with you 'enjoying' them. They are small but you dont mind and she'll let you play after you've gone through reassuring process. Lets say you've been honest with her mostly although you've happened to tell her a little white lie:- 'Its not problem for me as i like bum's better' - 'I don't often look at tits' etc etc.

It's only matter of time till your out with her and a girl with boucy-tits-on-show comes walking on opposite side of street and your eyes meet flesh. She'll have seen these bouncy tits coming long before you, and she'll have seen you looking.... What do you do?! :confused: - You don't want to hurt her but you can't help having a little look!

It's only matter of time before it happens - Do you curse yourself for being a tit man and tell her or try to hide it? Is it acceptable to say 'it's who i am and I can't help it - but it's you i like and want to see' etc.

Of course this isn't for me and I do not find myself in this situation whatsoever, so help me god! :angel:

Comments

• Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    It's only matter of time before it happens - Do you curse yourself for being a tit man and tell her or try to hide it? Is it acceptable to say 'it's who i am and I can't help it - but it's you i like and want to see' etc.

:yes: Men are going look at other womens boobs, even if he loves the womans hes with. I'd more concerned if a guy I was with didnt look at other women occasionaly (I'm still going to perve at other mens bums!) or if he was doing it constantly and not looking at me.
  • Options
    Personally, i wouldn't care if someone i was with looked, aslong as that was all they were doing (but I do mean looked, and not gawked open mouthed.. :p)

Infact I'd actually prefer if they felt they could, and not like i was some militant girlfriend.. I'd actually even prefer it if they shared it with me, so i could look too. :p

In your case though, i'm not sure.. I would say just look, but if it's going to make her feel horribly insecure and like your unsatisfied.. do it anyway because I dont think you should stop yourself but reassure her in other ways and talk to her if you think she notices or it seems to bother her.
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    Ok it's not a penis size thread

:grump: :impissed:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »

I KNOW! SUCKY!
  • Options
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    I don't get why some people get annoyed at their partners glancing at other people. Everybody does it even if they don't think they do.

At the end of the day, you've got to say to yourself, "its me he's with, its me he wants".

:yes: I agree with Lacrymosa here. It's not like you are suddenly blind to everyone else as soon as you are in a relationship. Of course there is a difference between glancing and outright staring etc which could be disrespectful but I think most people know where to draw the line.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »

Lol sorry mate!!

Ok so keep looking but don't overstep the mark, gotta it! And If she comments on me looking I'll have to kiss her to shut her up:razz:

Damn me to hell for being such a weak-willed boob man i just can't help myself:crazyeyes
  • Options
    It's called being human. Anyone who says that they never look, especially at this time of year with all the cute girls in their summer clothes, is a total liar.

There's nowt wrong with looking so long as you're not nasty about it. Thinking someone has a nice rack is one thing; telling your gf that hers are pathetic is quite another.