Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm undecided as to stay on at school or get a job.

at school im doing a BTEC National Diploma and i dont think im doing as well as i could. so that means im not getting the grades that i need.

but i dont know what to do if i leave, i mean, id have to get a job but i wouldnt know where to go.

im so confused!!!!!

help!!!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A BTEC national dimploma in what?

What would be your aim if you did get the grades, what would you want to do?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what is your btec in, and why do you think you aren't doing as well as you could? is it because of lack of effort or interest, or is it just too hard? i'm guessing you're coming to the end of your first year? bear in mind that if you are capable of passing, dropping out now would mean you have done a year's work for nothing. if you did pass, what would it lead to? would you be able to get a better job than if you went for a job now? if you stay at school, will you work harder next year to get better overall grades? i know that's a lot of questions but i think they are the ones you need to ask yourself. :)