Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I got a job!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:o yaaay!! and they actually contacted ME instead of me having to go to them!!

Im an art department assistant/set dresser for a film called 'heartless' which is filming on the isle of man over the summer :D as well as an extra for a few particular scenes.

and according to my 'sources' i should be getting 2k for 6weeks work!! considering this is only my second job on a set im v happy!

another plus is that its got jim sturgess in it :flirt: and timothy spall (one of the baddies in harry potter, and guy from sweeney todd) as well as some actors from harry potter and influencial production designers/art directors
so hoopefully im going to try and wheedle my way into getting a job in london come september :D if i do a good job that is!

sorry, im so excited i just wanted to share!! you dont have to post or anything, i just wanted to let people other than my one housemate and mum to know :p
i was fully expecting to spend the whole summer bumming around jobless so this is a nice suprise :hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    aww, sound's like an ace opportunity.

Well done you - have fun!!!
    Woohoo!

Share the wealth! lol
    Congratulations!!! That sounds incredibly exciting, go you :)
    Awesome news, congrats!