Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How to pull girls in 5 steps

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG - You're the only person on this site who has constantly tried to belittle and mock my every response, in an almost stalkerish way having this weird obsession with my time management / routine. So I care little what you have to say about how this site's for helping people and giving advice. I'd easily say half the posts on this site are either nonsense banter or rude insults to other people's opinions.

And to people who've said its better to take her to the bar and get her a drink.. I feel buying girls drinks can be a chumptastic thing to do. Symptoms of the AFC (average fucking chump). If a student club or cheap place fair enough, but otherwise drinks can be properly expensive, its a hassle waiting in a queue for a drink, and you can end up spending a fair bit of cash and getting nowhere. Add to that that often clubs/bars can be too loud, a bad environment to have a chat, and I much prefer dancing, if the chemistry's there you can take them out and chat later..
    PS
    Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg
    jomery?
    tinkler wrote: »
    MrG - You're the only person on this site who has constantly tried to belittle and mock my every response, in an almost stalkerish way having this weird obsession with my time management / routine. So I care little what you have to say about how this site's for helping people and giving advice. I'd easily say half the posts on this site are either nonsense banter or rude insults to other people's opinions.
    I can hear Jim V getting his toaster ready in the background now. You might want to retract that statement before it's too late.
    And to people who've said its better to take her to the bar and get her a drink.. I feel buying girls drinks can be a chumptastic thing to do.
    Wow. A cheapskate AND an idiot.

And to people who've said its better to take her to the bar and get her a drink.. I feel buying girls drinks can be a chumptastic thing to do. Symptoms of the AFC (average fucking chump). If a student club or cheap place fair enough, but otherwise drinks can be properly expensive, its a hassle waiting in a queue for a drink, and you can end up spending a fair bit of cash and getting nowhere. Add to that that often clubs/bars can be too loud, a bad environment to have a chat, and I much prefer dancing, if the chemistry's there you can take them out and chat later..

So you would much prefer to get women as cheaply and easily, and without being the one to make you drunk.

Im not stalking you, i just looked back on what i personally believe to be bullshit on your behalf. As for most of the posts on here being banter and/or useless? I thought you said this place was a waste of time to be around, yet you have spent a lot of time around here.

You get noticed, by myself and others, and im not the only one whinging about you on here, because you give the impression that you are a grade a prat, with so much busy time, im suprised you get a chance to post on here as much as you do.

If you dont believe this place is helpful or useful to you, and if we are all getting on your nerves that much, i suggest you stop boasting and leave.
    Skive wrote: »
    Not really no. That's not confidence that's arrogance - a seriously unnatractive quality in most cases. Think what you like, doesn't mean it's right though.
    Arrogance means having a wrongly, overinflated opinion of yourself. I think my opinion of how good I am is accurate. I've got it all - friends, a social life, health, "pulling power", a good career, entrepreneurial creativity etc. But I know I'm not "amazing". I'm earning £30k whilst plenty of my mates are earning £100k for example. I'm good and not amazing. That is not arrogance, that is reality.
    I'm earning £30k whilst plenty of my mates are earning £100k for example. I'm good and not amazing. That is not arrogance, that is reality.
    So by your theory, Roman Abramovich is the fairy godmother. What a fickle way to assess one's worth.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit

Well there's the difference.
    Whilst on the pull the ultimate aim might be to take a girl home, but for me it's got to be one I like and more importantly one that genuinely likes me.
    Not because I've dry humped some pissed bird in a club, whithout having even spoken a word to her.

The general consensus here is that you're the fucking chump mate.
    Weekender Offender 
    Where does it say in the forum rules that "bragging about your own experiences" is banned? Surely its a good legit way to debate about experiences, useful for advice?

It can be useful but the way you are going about it is just to inflate your own ego. Not content with hijacking my thread you started a new one up saying 'look at how good am I am, uh huh uh huh'.

You're absolutely full of yourself.
    Different parts of the country are poles apart. Hence all the press on that awful town where Shannon Matthews was, looked like a 3rd world country to me, might be deemed normal by others. And similarly people oop north won't have the overcrowding and homeless smack addicts everywhere problem we have here.

From another of your posts from a while back, you always seem to take a dim view of everything else around you.

And if you are working all these hours and just getting 30k, id find another job, maybe your friends who earn 100k a year are just pitying the poor boy in their eyes.

Im about to enter into the armed forces, a gratifying job that i doubt you would ever have the courage to do, or the common sense to not be labelled a buffoon, and the job im going for, the salary is 24k after training. Add on the benefits you get like a non contributory pension and other things, and you looking at the thick end of close to 30k, and thats just after training.

Plus tinkler, id be safe in the knowledge that unless your a super duper tax avoider, you would be paying my wages.
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    So by your theory, Roman Abramovich is the fairy godmother. What a fickle way to assess one's worth.
    Great way to completely spin my words out of context. I said "for example". That's one of endless criteria where I'm "good", not "amazing".
    That's one of endless criteria where I'm "good", not "amazing".

Endless criteria, you are openly admitting you are full of yourself?
    Arrogance means having a wrongly, overinflated opinion of yourself. I think my opinion of how good I am is accurate. I've got it all - friends, a social life, health, "pulling power", a good career, entrepreneurial creativity etc. But I know I'm not "amazing". I'm earning £30k whilst plenty of my mates are earning £100k for example. I'm good and not amazing. That is not arrogance, that is reality.

:lol:

Why are you bragging to a bunch of people you consider to be wasting their life away? I don't get it.

Better than most people? :no: Just more of tit.
    Weekender Offender 
    Why do i get the impression this is Richkid

anyone else remember him?
    Jomery
    Weekender Offender 
    Great way to completely spin my words out of context. I said "for example". That's one of endless criteria where I'm "good", not "amazing".
    Moving back towards the topic in the thread, let me ask you another question - concerning these many hundreds of women that you say you've slept with, do you use protection? And why do I suspect I already know the answer to this?
    Or Need2Vent
    Weekender Offender 
    Moving back towards the topic in the thread, let me ask you another question and one that I think is quite important - concerning these many hundreds of women that you say you've slept with, do you use protection?

The woman obviously didnt, otherwise he wouldnt have got near them :hyper:

Anyways im off to watch some sci fi, i will have a browse over this thread in the morning.
    MrG wrote: »
    And if you are working all these hours and just getting 30k, id find another job, maybe your friends who earn 100k a year are just pitying the poor boy in their eyes.

Im about to enter into the armed forces, a gratifying job that i doubt you would ever have the courage to do, or the common sense to not be labelled a buffoon, and the job im going for, the salary is 24k after training. Add on the benefits you get like a non contributory pension and other things, and you looking at the thick end of close to 30k, and thats just after training.

Plus tinkler, id be safe in the knowledge that unless your a super duper tax avoider, you would be paying my wages.
    I decided to go into tech, where a decent grad job will get you £25-35k. I'm on £30k at a well-known firm as a grad. That'll be £45k in 3 years. Meanwhile I run my own company which is getting an extra £10-15k on top I didn't mention (was only referring to my job), with some huge potential. Meanwhile my friends went for the finance route - banking with £40k salaries and big bonuses. With hindsight I'd have gone into that they have it good, BUT firstly its too late now, hard to move from tech into finance especially with current market conditions, and I don't think its healthy to regret stuff so I'm happy to just look forward and concentrate on a tech career.
    Anyways im off to watch some sci fi, i will have a browse over this thread in the morning.

No doubt it'll be ten pages long and closed by then ;)

Still, all you talk about is yourself. You're "shit" at shutting up because nobody cares.
    Are you sure thats not just a case of you forgot to mention it/make it up at the time,
    to be brutallly honest im suprised you didnt, seen as you seemed to like/enjoy rubbing in every sucessfull aspect of yourself into other peoples faces.

And for everyone elses note, i may just have earned myself a temp ban, it involved the report post button and the following words "total and utter cock wad"
    Moving back towards the topic in the thread, let me ask you another question - concerning these many hundreds of women that you say you've slept with, do you use protection? And why do I suspect I already know the answer to this?
    If I'm just having a fling or a one-night stand, then obviously I use a condom. Why wouldn't I? Too much of a risk otherwise, whatever they say.

However if I'm going into a more serious relationship I don't wanna be using condoms all the time so just get them to go on the pill, also if necessary ensure we're both 'clean' - like test if need be. Haven't had a problem getting all gfs to go on the pill, would be a problem if one didn't want to. Condoms really aren't ideal..
    Haven't had a problem getting all gfs to go on the pill, would be a problem if one didn't want to. Condoms really aren't ideal..

Neither is the pill ideal.
    Weekender Offender 
    If I'm just having a fling or a one-night stand, then obviously I use a condom.
    Thank god for that.
    All your gf's, and then theres plenty more sexual partners, are you adonis the lovegod, and where do you find women (as as many as you do) that love arrogant people?
    where do you find women (as as many as you do) that love arrogant people?
    Girls LOVE arrogant guys! If was arrogant in my definition of the word, ie a completely inflated opinion thinking I'm genuinely amazing, I'd get twice the action I already do..
    Thank god for that.
    Given from such responses it seems loads of guys don't use protection, do I assume the girls are on the pill? Or do the guys withdraw before coming? Or make them go for the morning-after pill? Sorry for the naive questions (seriously, why wouldn't you use a condom if you're sleeping with someone you don't really know, no idea where they might've been..)
    Girls LOVE arrogant guys!

In my experience they like confidence, that is not the same thing.

Arrogance will help you pull, it won't help you in the run though. Thinking and behaving as though you're better than most is a far from attractive quality.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    Arrogance will help you pull, it won't help you in the run though. Thinking and behaving as though you're better than most is a far from attractive quality.
    Hmmm... loads of people think and behave as if they're better than most, often entirely justifiably, and do damn well.

Imagine you get straight As, you look good, you get girls, you've got a great job, great friends, a great life and the world's your oyster. It'd be pretty hard NOT to think, subconsciously or not, that you're better than the average bear.
This discussion has been closed.