Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
The photography thread!
This is a place to post your photographs! Here are a few basic ground rules:
- Post only your own work - not your friend's, and definitely not from google images! Don't post anything with copyright if you don't own the copyright.
- Post using the [img ][/img ] tags (without the spaces), not a link to the image. You can upload images to a site like imageshack, tinypic or Flickr for free.
- The subject can be anything, but keep it clean - this is definitely not a 'pictures of my ex' thread!
- Don't post huge images - I suggest keeping the maximum width or height to 700 pixels or so (many sites like Imageshack have a resize feature) for people with slower connections.
- Be nice - we can all accept constructive criticism, but please appreciate everyone has different opinions and tastes.