Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

:(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
nevermind the drunk talk ;)

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sorry, I don't know what to say :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh Manda. You deserve SO SO SO much more than that loser. Youre gorgeous and funny and lovely and i think any guy would be lucky to have you - seriously. You totally sell yourself short. I bet there isnt a single person here who doesnt think youre great.
    In all honesty, i think you should dump him, because there will be a lot of decent blokes who wont make a move because youre with someone, so its a vicious circle. Dont wait for somethig better to come along, but anything sounds better than what youve got.
    Im not saying hes an arsehole, but he isnt your mr right, so why are you wasting your time.
    Surely being single has got to be better than having your self esteem eroded more and more every day

:heart:
    oh Manda. You deserve SO SO SO much more than that loser. Youre gorgeous and funny and lovely and i think any guy would be lucky to have you - seriously. You totally sell yourself short. I bet there isnt a single person here who doesnt think youre great.
    In all honesty, i think you should dump him, because there will be a lot of decent blokes who wont make a move because youre with someone, so its a vicious circle. Dont wait for somethig better to come along, but anything sounds better than what youve got.
    Im not saying hes an arsehole, but he isnt your mr right, so why are you wasting your time.
    Surely being single has got to be better than having your self esteem eroded more and more every day

Couldn't agree more :yes: what i wanted to say but better put.

AS SSC said, your a great person and you deserve so so much more.
    I've been burned yesterday too. Just go and don't look back, if you know it's not the right thing. If you remain in memories like "but all those 3 years .... but he's just not the smarmy type ..... It's not so bad at all..." youll never make it.

You are just afraid of the change, like I was. This feeling of nothingness, this void is just too good.

sorry nothing useful here... still drunk
    Manda :(

If you're not happy you can't stay in that situation, you dont want to stay like this forever so you need to make a break at some point!

Start saving and making plans to move out? Prepare yourself so you're gonna have somewhere to live, and enough money to eat and all that stuff? And tell him and talk it over with him so he knows what you're doing and get used to it?

I don't know really, I dont have enough experience to advise you on any of this but i don't think you shoud stay, you deserve to be happy :)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Haha I read it.

You are ace Manda, if you didnt live in Yankland I'd steal you :D
    nevermind the drunk talk ;)

I thought you might say that really. :)
    I didn't get to read your post but Manda you're lovely you deserve so much more. If you're not happy in a relationship (I gathered that was the case from replies) it's best not to be in it. I hope it all works out xx.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Drunk talk or not it sounded true. Listen to SCC. :yes:
    Drunk talk or not it sounded true. Listen to SCC. :yes:
    :yes:.