Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Slight altercation tonight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A frenchman offered to ejaculate on my friends face. Thankfully a good samaritan bystander (or pseudo bounder) ejected him fairly quickly, but dear goodness was he looking for a fight. He started with 'my pubes are bigger than yours' (point at his chin, my friend is clean shaven :s), then when we giggled about it not in a patronising but as in a 'yea lol' way, like you might with a drunk friendly stranger, he said he would proceed to masturbate over my friends face and then beat him up.

I mean, seriously. I've heard a lot of threats in my time but have the french not got the hang of it yet. If you need to look at a young male students face to jack off you can't justify it by saying it's cos you're hard...

Obviously no offense to the french members of the board or even french visitors to thesite, it was just such a bizarre occurance I had to report it. I had 'official' responsibility so I may briefly report it to the SU tomorrow (was an official social) so they have it on record, though we laughed afterwards. I felt bad because obviously nobody likes being threatened, even if it is by a drunken frenchman who thinks he should unload himself onto your face.

Sorry, just needed to vent kind of, not nice when stupid people try to start a fight (he would obviously lose, me = hard [lol detect sarcasm], him = french ;) lol). It's worse in some ways when you're in an official responsibility position even if you are slightly drunk you make sure everyone is ok and want to have a nice time, if someone is starting on anyone it is automatically your problem!

Comments

• Options
    Maybe he really wanted to ejaculate on a young lad's face? You might have hurt his feelings.
  • Options
    A foreigner trying to cause a fight all on his own is kinda reckless .. maybe he had a death wish. The fact that your mate was able to bundle him out shows he wasn't that hard anyway.

What were you doing in a gay club anyway? :)
  • Options
    those french are so romantic :heart:
  • Options
    Edited because I may have been a little harsh on the French and got in trouble for it. lol
  • Options
    just a bit :eek: The fact the guy was french had nothing at all to do with it.
    You get cunts of every nationality
  • Options
    Class. :D
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hmmm, this thread has the potential to go downhill very fast. ShyBoy, I'm really sorry to hear what happened as it's really horrible to be threatened in any circumstances, but I don't think it's really fair to say "obviously no offence to the french members of this board..." and then go on to imply that the behaviour relates to him being french.

e.g
    I've heard a lot of threats in my time but have the french not got the hang of it yet

I'm pretty sure you mean nothing by it and are just making the french references in jest, but it's a slippery slope and everyone needs to be careful about what they're posting here.
  • Options
    just a bit :eek: The fact the guy was french had nothing at all to do with it.
    You get cunts of every nationality

:lol: True, but I'm always looking for an excuse to bag on the French. ;)
  • Options
    I don't quite understand how he would be able to ejaculate on your mate's face while stood up in a club anyway?
  • Options
    Maybe he'd been "saving" up for a while, enough to get a pop shot. lol.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Maybe he'd been "saving" up for a while, enough to get a pop shot. lol.
    Long range shot? That'd be impressive.
  • Options
    I don't quite understand how he would be able to ejaculate on your mate's face while stood up in a club anyway?

Who knows.

Helen yea sorry if it comes off a bit loaded, probably put it the wrong way (had had a few to drink) and also there's that nationalistic pride that always loves taking a snipe at the French...

But in all seriousness his race had nothing to do with his cuntishness, but wasn't completely disinvolved in the preceeding argument. He approached my friend and said 'I have bigger pubes than YOU' not in a necessarily confrontational way, you know how some french people when speaking english intonate the wrong bit of sentences? Like aussies I guess.

So anyway, my friend laughs it off (we thought it was a weird drunken joke :p we were in a nice pub/bar in town playing pool [i was dominating]) and says in terrible french :p 'j'ai une pubes' lol. Not in a patronizing way either, it was all bantery up to then. Then this other guy says he is going to get his willy out and wank on my friends face and put come all over it, and will then beat him up. Really really weird...