Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

911 revisited.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lets say for arguments sake that military men ...naval officers ...scientists ...people from the inteligence community... from NASA...spoke out against their own government and accused them of treason ...and proved their case ...what would the consequences be for GWB and Cheney and all the rest of the crew ...and for America and the world?

-http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2008/05/24/military-officers-challenge-official-account-of-september-11th/
-

Comments

• Options
    Interesting interview with an old school buddy of Cheneys.
    http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=9308AJ: Well, I mean look, they say they never heard of a plan to fly planes into buildings - said it all over television - Rice, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft. And then we find out they were running all these drills that morning. Even if they weren't involved, that proves they were liars about ever hearing of such a plan.

SH: Well, I'm trying to take their depositions - I've been trying to take their depositions for months. They've been trying to object to it. They will have to admit they were either lying then or now. It's clearly perjury either way. They are liars and perjurers; that's what they are. These are the people that we have running this government and, of course, they knew about it. How are they going to claim now that they didn't know about these drills? Their idea is that nobody knew anything. It's the old know-nothing mentality. And how anybody considers this believable is beyond me.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    If all the state services came out, they could have a coup and overthrow the leaders... but NASA didn't come about what happened to so many people who threatened to expose info on the moon landings... the cancer cases with Astronaughts... no-one came clean about the use of banned weapons in the Armed Foces... why would they? Those who know are probably paid nicley for thier silence.

If they did though... the government would collapse.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    If all the state services came out, they could have a coup and overthrow the leaders... but NASA didn't come about what happened to so many people who threatened to expose info on the moon landings... the cancer cases with Astronaughts... no-one came clean about the use of banned weapons in the Armed Foces... why would they? Those who know are probably paid nicley for thier silence.

If they did though... the government would collapse.
    Well these kinds of people do seem to be coming forward now as the evidence mounts and anger and shock sink in.
    I have visions of far worse than just the government collapsing.
  • Options
    Do you have any idea how many people would have to be involved within the Government, Military and other services to pull something like that off? people keep coming up with crap about what happened simply because they don?t like the USA.
  • Options
    Territt wrote: »
    Do you have any idea how many people would have to be involved within the Government, Military and other services to pull something like that off? people keep coming up with crap about what happened simply because they don?t like the USA.
    If you bothered to actualy read the link and the many provided over the years you would see that most of the lectures videos etc are by Americans ...an awful lot of who lost family on 911 ...you believe these people hate themselves?
    The people who are seriously questioning events of that day are increasingly American scientists, engineers, military personel, naval men, Nasa people law enforcement ...politicians.
    Did you even press the link?
  • Options
    Did you even press the link?

Yes i did, and i read it, its the same stuff that comes up time after time, peoples ideas without an proof,
  • Options
    Territt wrote: »
    Yes i did, and i read it, its the same stuff that comes up time after time, peoples ideas without an proof,
    The evidence ....
  • Options
    The evidence ....

what evidence??
  • Options
    It continually amuses me that people think Governments and the Armed Forces are simply that effecient...
  • Options
    What will future history books say about 9/11? When all the facts are in, what will future historians write about 9/11?

Well, a good place to start might be to see what professional historians are saying now.

All of the following historians have concluded that 9/11 was an inside job, or at least questioned major portions of the the government's account about 9/11:
    http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2007/07/when-history-of-911-is-written.html
  • Options
    U.S. Marine Corps lieutenant colonel, a fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown and a 21-year Marine Corps career (Lt. Colonel Shelton F. Lankford) believes that 9/11 was an inside job, and said:

"This isn't about party, it isn't about Bush Bashing. It's about our country, our constitution, and our future. ...

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? ....

Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can't handle it? ..."
    http://www.911summary.com/
  • Options
    It continually amuses me that people think Governments and the Armed Forces are simply that effecient...
    It continualy amazes me how many people continue to brush aside the growing evidence.
    If you don't want to read about this stuff at least click on this link and scroll down the list of scientists, engineers, miltary, government,
    FBI, CIA, other inteligence people ...people from the top of government who are now speaking out about that evidence.

http://www.911summary.com/
  • Options
    problem is rolly there is too much disinformation out there, the easiest way to discredit something is to hide the truth amongst dozens of crackpot websites and half baked theories that can be disproved, that way noone knows what to believe and we can all carry on sucking our thumbs. i still haven't heard a decent explanation for the silverstein video and news reports around the tower 7 collapse, but hey what ya gonna do, life goes on.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/bbc_wtc7_videos.html
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html
  • Options
    I must admit every time i see a video ofit i think controlled demolition, a gass pipe cannot be accounted for in that way it just looks so much like a controlled demolition
  • Options
    I must admit every time i see a video ofit i think controlled demolition, a gass pipe cannot be accounted for in that way it just looks so much like a controlled demolition

No the gas pipe going into the basement wouldn't ...:yeees: