Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my mate wants to know....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
good ideas for first dates at 16
he is gonna ask a girl out that hes been talking to for a while on msn and doesn't have a clue where he can take her that they'll both enjoy, hes though of movies and bowling but doesn't really know what else they could do

any advice for him

Comments

• Options
    the girl knows what shes talking about :yes:
  • Options
    I don't know I think cinema is better for a first date if you don't know the person very well because you can sort of work out on the way there and back (if you travel together like train/ bus) whether conversation flows or not.

If it does then you know next time to organise something where you can talk more like bowling/ swimming/ dinner or whatever, but if it's awkward then you don't have to make strained conversation you can just watch the film.
  • Options
    If you dont know the person very well then you need an event of some sort to talk about as well, so either a film, or bowling or an exhibit of some sort. That way you can discuss it as well as discussing yourselves.
  • Options
    try doin somethin a bit different. check out any local city festivals, there always seems to be loads on at this time of year.

depending on the person you're dating try the zoo maybe or somewhere equally as different