Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

how to deal with being set up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I Have 2 questions today, one from me and one from a mate that is a lazy shit(sorry bout the lanuage), this is my question

right
heres the problem
my friends girlfriend is trying to set me up with one of her friends
we have the same music taste but thats about it

as a few of you may remeber i posted about i girl i really like and still do, that i asked out and she said yes and then she didn't really no me well enough yet

i really don't know what to do, cos i think the girl that i'm being set up with likes me even though we've never met and talked once on msn, i really creeped out by it

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO???????

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you're not interested in the girl that your mates girlfriend is trying to set you up with, then you need to speak to your mates girlfriend and tell her that you're not interested. Otherwise the other girl might start to like you or something.

If she's only spoke with you on MSN and met you once she might just be having a random phase of liking you but if it's really freaking her out try and hint that you're interested in someone else so she doesn't get the wrong idea.
    If she's only spoke with you on MSN and met you once she might just be having a random phase of liking you but if it's really freaking her out try and hint that you're interested in someone else so she doesn't get the wrong idea.

yeah
    i'm tryying to make it obvious that i'm not interested in here but tbh
    shes not taking the hints
    the think is, i'm already interested in a diffrent girl and am planning to ask her out tonight
    but i don't really know what to do about the setting up

its good advice, i'll try and put it in to use
    thanks
    heres an update all:
    i've talked to my mate about his girlfriend trying to set me up
    and i've aranged a date with the girl that i really like
    SO ALLS GOOD IN THE WORLD!!!
    :D
    for the moment at least
    as you get older you'll start picking and choosing what you like and dislike more accurately about people
    Go on a date or a night out or something with her. If you like her, great. If you don't, at least you had a night out!