Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is she pregnant? Pllzzz help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:nervous: right me and my gf are both 17 and we use a condom every time we have sex, but this month it just seems like its been ages since her last period and we are now seriously bricking it.

i swear she should of been on ages a go by now and although we use condoms, correct me if im wrong but sticking ya manhood up and squirting aint the only way to get pregnant, this has caused me to think back to a time where we were mucking around after having sex a few times, where she stupidly was pining me down and sat on top of me where areas were touching

i hope you tell me that im wrong but is there any chance she could be, because were really bricking it just at the moment :crying:

Comments

• Options
    if her period is overdue, then a pregnancy test should be accurate by now.

You dont have to spend a fortune. Poundland, savers and wilkinsons all do cheap pee-on-a-stick type tests for £1 or £2 and theyre jut as accurate as the more expensive ones, so theres no reason not to.

I hope its negative for you
  • Options
    never mind, shes on:yippe: :hyper:
  • Options
    woohoo :D
  • Options
    You never think you'll be so glad that your on until you experience this :)
  • Options
    Not that I'm a girl, but I've heard plenty of time especially in your teenage years they can be irregular for any number of reasons! I can imagine a situation where the stress of a late period might actually delay a period further ;) causing more stress... lol.

Glad that it turned out ok :)
  • Options
    ahh wikid i guess it all turned out well for you..dont pannick next time. i have had very late periods and once didnt have a period but i was not pregnant.. it was down to stress apparantly..