Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

cum question (probably too much information)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had sex last week and when I came it was this sort of transclucent colour or something, looked almost like water (eww I know) but I went into the bathroom and quickly whacked off and when I came it was really white. So since then I have either wanked/fucked at least once every two days and the concistency has stayed the same white. Any reasons for this, medical, normal etc?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its probably precum lol
    I wouldn't worry about it, the colour can range from almost completely transparent to completely white. As long as it's not green or red, you should be fine ;)
    I had sex last week and when I came it was this sort of transclucent colour or something, looked almost like water (eww I know) but I went into the bathroom and quickly whacked off and when I came it was really white.

You came during sex - and then went straight into the bathroom and whacked one off again? Wow! You don't have a post-sex refractory period problem then. :)

Anyway, as the other posters have said, the consistency of semen can change from time to time and unless there is blood in it - or its a weird colour - it sounds quite normal to me.