Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ticket Scam again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I realise that most of you have heard this all before BUT beware of buying tickets through Topticketshop websites. I travelled all the way from South Africa to attend an Arsenal game on 4 May2008. I could only get a ticket from Topticket. Because it was a special occasion I ordered and paid for a VIP gold ticket, cost 347 British ounds. The ticket was delivered to my hotel in London. What I got was a 42 pound ticket!! Many phone calls and emails have not been responded to. The call centre says leave a message and we will get back to you, ha! One born every minute. BEWARE
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    declan wrote: »
    I realise that most of you have heard this all before BUT beware of buying tickets through Topticketshop websites. I travelled all the way from South Africa to attend an Arsenal game on 4 May2008. I could only get a ticket from Topticket. Because it was a special occasion I ordered and paid for a VIP gold ticket, cost 347 British ounds. The ticket was delivered to my hotel in London. What I got was a 42 pound ticket!! Many phone calls and emails have not been responded to. The call centre says leave a message and we will get back to you, ha! One born every minute. BEWARE

That's the price you pay for supporting Arsenal. ;)
  • Options
    Ticket scam

Thanks I need a bit of humour about this!
  • Options
    If they are the only place left with tickets, and they are not the official retailers, why would people fall for it?