Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

teeth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
just been to the cinema to see 'shutter' (which wasnt too bad actually!)
and one of the previews before it was for this

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K0OS4gCpos

looks erm... interesting!!
whats everythings thoughts? a must see or one to avoid :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    It looks like the movie Cronenberg has spent his career trying to pluck up the courage to make :)

If it's done well, and the trailer and the Sundance selection suggests it is, then it looks like it could be a really, really interesting study of some very primal fears...
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    It looks like the movie Cronenberg has spent his career trying to pluck up the courage to make :)

Yeah, I was talking about it with a friend and they said the same... I am interested, but I've never been able to sit through a Kroenenberg type film before and I don't know if this is the best one to start with... But I really want to know what happens...

Oh, and I liked the "Ever Rose Has It's Thorns" bit at the end of the trailer... I thought it was funny.
  • Options
    Yeah I've heard of this movie. I had been wanting to watch it but didn't feel like spending the money in the theaters. I'll try to borrow it from my friend and give it a try.