Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sainsburys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been offered a part time job working at Sainsburys on the counters, so like the cheese, meat and bakery.

Just wondered what there like as a company to work for? I'm a bit undecided about the job and if to take it or not! I would be good as I get saturdays off which is better with placements and uni.

Comments

• Options
    They're ok to work for. But then I worked on Pharmacy so Didnt have much to do with main store.

Go for it, you can always leave or look for another job if it dont work out.
  • Options
    GhostGirl wrote: »
    They're ok to work for. But then I worked on Pharmacy so Didnt have much to do with main store.

Go for it, you can always leave or look for another job if it dont work out.

Thanks, I'm going to give it a go. The job I have atm is fine but boring as hell at least at Sainsburys I'll more to keep me occupied. Also it's 2 minutes away from my house, perfect for stumbling out of bed on a sudnay with a hangover ;)