Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

clothes wish list

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is on your clothes wish list?
The following is on mine.

Comments

• Options
    wheres that from rachie? its really pretty, iv got one very similiar but it has lil red buttons on it, from miss selfridge.

lea i love that star dress from primark, iv tried on one like that in primark except it had white buttons down the front but it looked horrible. if your wishlist is from primani i reckon you should head down there and treat yourself, you get two dresses for the price of one topshop one :D well thats the excuse me and my best mate always use...
  • Options
    I'm getting at least one of the dresses next week probably the first one/
  • Options
    I played the "let's pretend we're really rich and add everything we would buy to the river island basket if we could get anything we like" game on the website the other night.

Surprisingly, I selected well and it only totally 210 pounds. Though I NEED like every thing in the basket!

Bah, I hate being poor!
  • Options
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    I played the "let's pretend we're really rich and add everything we would buy to the river island basket if we could get anything we like" game on the website the other night.

Surprisingly, I selected well and it only totally 210 pounds. Though I NEED like every thing in the basket!

Bah, I hate being poor!

Haha, I thought I was the only one who did that! I did the same with river island the other night...aw, I can dream!

That dress that Rachie004 posted is gorgeous, tried it on the other day, I'm hinting to just about everyone I know about it for my birthday next month!