Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend Thread

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
So, the end of the week has rolled around again. What are you all up to?

I'm currently killing time at work (roll on 4:15pm!) then tonight I'm off out to see a friend who I haven't seen for ages for a drink or many.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping to try (and probably fail :() to find something to wear to my birthday party and then am meeting a firend for dinner in the evening.

Sunday I plan to sleep, clean the house and generally chill out :thumb:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got an interview at 4.30 today then having a relaxing night.

Tomorrow spinning at 9 and then the gym for a little bit before, driving lesson at 11 then work 12.45 till 6.15. It'll be my first time on my own locking and cashing up :crying: :nervous:
    Then out at night, a friend is off to work in spain so should be messy ;)

Sunday in work again, 11 till 5, all alone, hungover and board :crying:
    i want to go out tonight...

anyone else in london going out? i'm all alone tonight as my mates aren't into going out of east london on friday nights....
    Tonight - have some drinks in Cardiff
    Tomorrow - eat cooked breakfast, go out somewhere if its sunny
    Tomorrow night - get indian takeaway :yum:
    Sunday - do some relaxing
    Sunday night - be depressed about having to go to work on Monday
    Tonight - Was meant to be seeing a David Bowie Tribute Act, but I want to keep what little money I have for Sunday night. So tonight I'll cook dinner for everyone in the house and probably paint a bit.

Tomorrow - Dunno, pop into town see what jobs are about.

Sunday - Go see Alter Ego at Sub Club (WHEEEEE!) and dance lots and looots.
    Tonight - off to Clwb Ifor Bach to see my mate's band as my boyfriend's band's gig was cancelled (I know too many musos)
    Tomorrow day - sorting out the house and buying a couple of costume items and making punch for...
    Tomorrow night - our house party! It's fancy dress and I can't wait :yippe:
    Sunday - recovering from the carnage, probably attempting to clean up the house and then...
    Sunday night - go to see my housemate's band in a Battle of the Bands (yes I DEFINITELY know too many musos)

Bring it right on!
    Tonight- going to a mates house for some pro evo tournaments and drinking session!
    Tomorrow- Not much, got to go to the travel agents to sort out my transfer. Then shall clean my car out ready for alton towers on wednesday :hyper:
    Tomorrow night- Gf got her mates birthday party til 12, so i shall be out with my mates in town before crashing at hers! (im designated driver too, worst job in the world, that is!)
    Sunday- motorbike racing, before heading back to the gfs for the night.

Im fairly busy all weekend for once!
    just in from work, having a few cans, cooking dinner tonight then that'll be it till sunday, going to the everton vs villa game in the swanky hospitality which involves a free bar, booked monday off work to recover.

if weather is ok tomorrow, might pop over to blackpool and see that ship wreck if its still there
    I'm staying in and being bored tonight. Woopie!
    Have absolutely no idea for this weekend yet. But, perhaps some bbq, as the weather has gotten much better past two weeks. :D
    Tonight..nooothing cuz I cant be arsed.

Tomorrow going to Oxjam with a friend I haven't seen for toooo long and meeting up with people. Friend's boyfriend's skiffle band are performing too and they're quite funny.
    In the evening I think I'm going to the cinema with my boyfriend.

Sunday dunnoooooo!
    Not too sure tonight maybe a few drinks in the house or along the beach!

Tomorrow - Going for lunch with a friend, then off to watch the match then back home for my girlie night in with quite alot of vodka and plenty of laugh's.

Sunday - Prob cleaning house, chilling, Picking the bairn up and then home again to relax and dread going to work on Monday! :no:
    i now seem to be desperately ringing aotrund friends to try and find someone to go out with...why is everyone skint?
    yeah i do too! but it seems that if i'm going into town people don't want to know, but they'll pay loads for drinks on a saturday at the local...
    Went out last nite and ended up steaming.
    Tonight getting blockto
    Tomorrow haven't got a clue yet
    Sunday back to uni

:D
    Being bored. I'm bored of Poland and I miss England.

All I'll do is watch Heroes, read a book, maybe go for a walk, and go out to dinner.

There are bars and a few clubs here but they're shit and smoky and play rubbish music and I'm living with a girl who's pregnant so not really up for big nights out.
    I wanna go out... I should study...

I need a really hard, vicious long run I think... One which makes my body scream.
    Sweet FA, working tomorrow and sunday morning so rules out any madness. Not in the mood for going nuts anyway after the hectic mid week I've had. :shocking:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Hit the town in a bit.

Watch out ladies I'm coming to get you. :p
    Weekender Offender 
    The plan for this weekend, as always, is to work until I drop. I don't have to be back until 5pm tomorrow, so I'm having one or two drinks tonight. I really should call the guys at work and arrange for us all to get pissed sometime next week...
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Toddling off to London tomorrow and then spending Sunday recovering.
    yeah i do too! but it seems that if i'm going into town people don't want to know, but they'll pay loads for drinks on a saturday at the local...

Peculiarly, pints of beer are the same price as pints of pepsi at my local, £1.39. I was amazed. :shocking:
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Peculiarly, pints of beer are the same price as pints of pepsi at my local, £1.39. I was amazed. :shocking:

£1.39 a pint at your local, fuck me where do you live, Thailand?
    tonight: been to new dance class and loved it, watching gore movie with bottle of wine.
    tomorrow: tidy house and go to uni library
    sunday: hopefully starting taekwondo, really want to do thai boxing but is less practical for logistically
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Calvin wrote: »
    £1.39 a pint at your local, fuck me where do you live, Thailand?
    No doubt its an SU lol!

This week is sleeping and mainly see some lovely people from here!
    Fucking fuckeredl. buckfast ...where you cant go wrong..along with other little speical ingredients.

I love coming up :D
    JsT wrote: »
    No doubt its an SU lol!

This week is sleeping and mainly see some lovely people from here!

The college bar is more expensive, it's just a local student type-ey pub. I was surprised myself :confused:. Real ales like speckled hen etc. around the £2.45 mark, I had a pint of worthingtons so nothing special, same price for carling / guiness etc.

£2.78 for two drinks though :)
    fuckin busted at it from tuesday clean through till last night, far too much drink mixing feel like im gonna collapse

tryin to find the courage to stand up and move at the min, then get a tap and start back into the vicious circle again :crazyeyes
    Weekend without drink....weird experience. I'm a new man, gonna take a wee break from the madness. :thumb:
    Working all weekend, so went out clubbing in Brighton on Thursday night.

Messy night! One of my mate's passed out in the toilets, bouncers had to kick the door down and throw him out, then my other mate got thrown out for smoking on the dancefloor and then trying to put up a fight when they told him he had to go! Haha
    Well, that was an interesting night. Tonight, next to the arcade I was working in, there was a dance contest going on. Basically, this meant lots of skimpily dressed, attractive young women walking around. Many of these had long blonde hair, big tits, nice arses, great legs, high heels... you get the picture. Either way, I certainly wasn't complaining. More of the same tomorrow night!