Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

coffee filling alternatives

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any ideas? I only drink coffee at work and they have nasty shitty coffee... though its not an excuse I only drink coffee like this no matter how good it is :p

Pretty much... I like a bit of coffee with my flavored cream and sugar. I tried no coffee... made it 3 days, was the worst days ever, I was falling alseep left and right! But I want to find alternatives to put in my coffee so its not as bad. Somebody left the creamer box out one day and I read the nutrition information... the way I make my coffee turns out ever cup has around 200 calories... and I never have just one cup :p I'm not a calorie counter whore but I know when you are drinking half a days worth of them its not a good thing.

The only tea I like is rooibus and it has no caffeine :(

Any ideas? It has to be something flavored. Sugar alone just doesn't cut it.

Anybody tried the Splenda coffee flavors? Any good?

Comments

• Options
    if you try you could probably get a taste for less fattening coffee no?

bit of milk and some sugar, and you still get the caffiene. You get used to it
  • Options
    Get some vanilla flavoring or one of the many other types of flavoring you can add.
  • Options
    Oh like the syrups? I completly forgot about that, thanks! :D Sweet and flavor all in one go.

I tried using regular cream when we ran out of flavor, did it for almost a week and each day I choked it down and it got no better :p I blame my dad for having a delicious flavored coffee with a contrasting but complimenting flavored cream to make one delictable morning treat on saturdays and in the summer growing up :heart::yum: