Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

'Exotic' hehe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anybody else have a thing for accents, or people from any particular region?

I love Latin Americans.. there was one speaking in class today and she was beautiful... Going grey, but very young in the face.

I also love Scandinavian women.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you consider newcastle/the south west/or north london exotic then yes...

I was only ever attracted to 1 spanish guy, and he was and is a right little arsehole

i do like germans...occationally, and dutch guys. canadian accents are nice, but there is nothing like watching the geordie guy who's the cloakroom attendant at the purple turtle drink a pint of guiness...i think its the guiness...i'm attracted to guiness drinkers.
    if you consider newcastle/the south west/or north london exotic then yes...

I was only ever attracted to 1 spanish guy, and he was and is a right little arsehole

i do like germans...occationally, and dutch guys. canadian accents are nice, but there is nothing like watching the geordie guy who's the cloakroom attendant at the purple turtle drink a pint of guiness...i think its the guiness...i'm attracted to guiness drinkers.

geordie cloakroom guy :thumb:
    i love geordie or cockney accents lol
    love southern irish accents
    Irish, French and Spanish in particular. Irish really makes me go a bit weak at the knees.
    Oh man, I have such a thing for accents. Spanish, latino, and italian make me go weak at the knees. I'll basically go for anything not british, and if they are from the uk, then a drum and bass stylee london accent i love a la dj hype. There is just something so attractive about his voice...
    i like general european accents, hate the essex one :p
    I used to have quite a thing for accents and foreign guys in general but it seems as though living in Holland this year has really got me out of that! Now a nice Scottish accent suits me nicely :yum:
    French. :heart:
    I used to work with a guy from Kenya. Oh I could listen to him all day long :heart::heart: Even when he was new I'd call him to ask questions. And with the name of Kingsly, how orgasmicaly exotic he was.
    I love the irish accent! Although im seeing a lovely scottish bloke atm and his accent is to die for, i could listen to him talk all day :heart::heart:
    I wouldn't say I have a thing for anyone from a particular region, but I definitely have a thing for girls that are from elsewhere. I don't know why, but it always has the ability to make a hot girl even hotter.
    Not from britain, but in my country there are certainly some "hot accents", although I don't think I have "the thing" for anyone particular. For example, the accent from far up north sounds kinda cool.

When it comes to british accents, some Irish accents sounds neat, but hard to hear where they actually come from.
    i like the american accent.. not the britney spears type but a New York type 1.. oooo thats a turn on :D .. lol sorry got a lil excited hahaha
    oohh and i just love london accents :D
    Wasnt there a big long thread about this just a few days ago, in another part of the forums?

Brummie!
    sweet_gal wrote: »
    i like the american accent.. not the britney spears type but a New York type 1.. oooo thats a turn on :D .. lol sorry got a lil excited hahaha
    oohh and i just love london accents :D

Do you know what a real new york accent sounds like? :p "Friends" is not a ny accent, which I've found some of you think it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvK7IQaCXK8

Is it still sexy? ;)
    I like katralla's accent!
    bluewisdom wrote: »
    I like katralla's accent!

Oh my yes :flirt:
    I like a mild scottish accent or an Australian one.
    I don't really like any American ones and I really do not like that accent Janice has in Friends.
    Welsh is a wierd one for me. I don't like the accent when speaking English, but speaking their native tongue is fantastic.
    Aussie accents get me everytime. :hyper:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Why all the old threads being brought up today :(
    I think it's me. I'm new and have been trawling through the old ones and putting in my two cents.
    Sorry.
    For the record, I like a nicely spoken man. If a man is nicely spoken I'm gone!
    My bf came to Scotland for the accents and he has me and is very glad! He is a well spoken person. So we're hot for each other and it's all good!
    Ooh, I love accents!! :D
    Any northern accent, georgie, yorkshire... not scouse tho, they're voices are too high.
    Irish, Scottish, Italian, Italian American, Cockney... not chav london, cockney!
    I dont know why i like it so much tho, maybe just cos theyre different to me i have a pretty normal, english accent despite being from essex
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Ooh, I love accents!! :D
    Any northern accent, georgie, yorkshire... not scouse tho, they're voices are too high.
    Irish, Scottish, Italian, Italian American, Cockney... not chav london, cockney!
    I dont know why i like it so much tho, maybe just cos theyre different to me i have a pretty normal, english accent despite being from essex

Like the chimney sweeps in Mary Poppins?
    For the record, not Dick van Dyke..
    Yea, I dunno theres just something i like about it! :blush::heart:
    MrG wrote: »

Brummie!

Brummie is more like retarded than exotic.
    minimi38 wrote: »

I'm going to have to agree!! Eww..
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It has nothing to do with accents, but lately I've realised that for some reason I find the thought of foreign and "foreign" women more appealing than greek ones. :chin:
    minimi38 wrote: »

Just try not to imagine alice from vicar of dibley while your shagging a brummie then.