Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Essay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Stuck in uni doing an essay...

anyone else bored tonight?

Roll on the weekend :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Well I've been having a good night tonight as it's my Dad's birthday so I came to visit him. We went out for a really nice meal out with him and my step sisters (and his 'oh so lovely' wife couldn't make it as she's in Canada on business - shame that ;) ). I've been updating my ipod as I only really get to do it when I come to my Dad's as I use i-tunes on his pc (I don't have my own pc these days). So now I've done my new playlists and updated all the bits and pieces and put my new CDs on it but it's still charging so I'm kind of waiting up for it - I once disconnected it when it said "charging - do NOT disconnect" and bizarrely it really fucked the thing up so now I've learnt my lesson not to rush these things! So yes, I've been having a pretty good evening but I'm tired now as I've been awake since about 4am and I just want to go to bed but instead I'm waiting up for my ipod!

But having to do an essay is much worse, so glad my essay days are well and truely over :)

Hope it goes well :D
  • Options
    Ta

I've got about 400 words roughly left to do.

Probably would get it done much quicker if i didn't keep popping in here to have a noisy. :rolleyes:#

Was wondering there when looking through those smilies, where's crazyredeyes these days?
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    Ta

I've got about 400 words roughly left to do.

Probably would get it done much quicker if i didn't keep popping in here to have a noisy. :rolleyes:#

Was wondering there when looking through those smilies, where's crazyredeyes these days?

Logging off from thesite definately helped a lot with essay progress when I was back at university! I hadn't noticed the lack of crazy red eyes until you mentioned it!
  • Options
    Not the smilie...

He was a member here years ago
  • Options
    In the same situation. 10000 words to do by Tuesday (I'm exactly 1,856 words in at the moment, on the plus side).
  • Options
    Good luck with that. :)

Just finishing the conclusion and then that's it.

Then to work on dissertation tomorrow for wednesday week and another 3,000 word essay for next friday.

:banghead:

All be over in 4 weeks
  • Options
    Me too. And I can't wait! Roll on summer.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    anyone else bored tonight?

yeeeep. (even though it's tomorrow)

i've been to the cinema and now my punishment is to write history essays :(
  • Options
    i'm procrastinating....i really don't want to do my overdue essay on mixers....its boring, and dull and i'd rather write about the origins of punk or london's subcultures or something
  • Options
    I've go another 1000 words to do on a 3000 word essay about religion and medieval literature *snore*

But even then I won't have finished because it's all a bit pants so need to go back and change it :grump:
  • Options
    Thank fuck I'm not in education any more, lol. Although I'm still bored and home alone, the wife's gone out with her work.
  • Options
    im stuck doing an essay 2, ive got 1500 words to do on key insights in myself in relation councilling! the joy i dont even understand it!

On the plus side i have got my portfolio finished and one essay, all in 4 days lol and being ill!
  • Options
    Me missus has rang me, I'm to get dressed and meet them in town to get drunk. Woot!