Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

anyone else feeling overwhelmed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i've had very little help with any of my uni stuff and there still feels like there is so much still to do, and no one to help.

i've got my place, which is good, but i've been trying to sort out my scholarship, and my DSA, and my housing, and my student loans, and its just getting ridiculous...

any one else feel the same?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I know exactly how you are feeling! I have so much to do and so little time to do it!
    It doesnt help that I seem to have no motivation to get a move on with it too!

I basically finish my teacher training in 6 weeks, and in that time i have to super teach 5 classes before i leave, and write 2 assignments..bloody uni, gah!
  • Options
    my strategy has been to make a helpful list of things i have to do to get ready for uni, and i'm crossing them off as i do them. so far student loan and accommodation have made it to stage one of the application process :)

the best thing to do is try not to panic, there's plenty of time :)
  • Options
    I still feel that way, I'm halfway through my first year :o
  • Options
    omg hi wrote: »
    my strategy has been to make a helpful list of things i have to do to get ready for uni, and i'm crossing them off as i do them. so far student loan and accommodation have made it to stage one of the application process :)

the best thing to do is try not to panic, there's plenty of time :)
    there isn't plenty of time!

i had to get my student loan application in this week or i wouldn't get money for the start of term, my dsa application has to handed in asap, i need to move from where i am by the end of june. its all argh!

at least i have my place at uni sorted, and i've got my loan and student account sorted. plus i've got m,y doctor to sort out my medical records so she can do a print out for me for the DSA and uni housing officer