Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why is it....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
that some guys love being treated like shit by women, but then complain about like hell. but when a girl tries to be nice to them they freak out and think that they are being possesive and stuff?

and also why is it that i attract men that are violent/have anger problems/or only want to mess me around?

i've been told that i need at analyse the men i go for and then look at why i go for them and then go for someone thats not like them...if that makes any sense what so ever.

sorry, rant over. but please feel free to answer to above questions

Comments

• Options
    that some guys love being treated like shit by women, but then complain about like hell. but when a girl tries to be nice to them they freak out and think that they are being possesive and stuff?

Why is it that some girls love being treated like shit by men, but then complain about it like hell, but when a man tries to be nice to them to 'offer themselves' as a better choice of partner are immediately shot down and remain their emotional tampon ever after?
    and also why is it that i attract men that are violent/have anger problems/or only want to mess me around?
    Probably because you come around in bad circles? dunno. Maybe you are just so quick head over heels with someone, that you don't even really realize who this person is, you are with.
  • Options
    I don't know if you want my input, but basically - as long as I've known you you've either been with someone or wanting to be with someone. That's quite a long time now. Maybe the problem is that you want to be with someone so much that you don't stop to think if they're the right person. I don't know, just some food for thought. But I said it before and I'll repeat myself, I think long term you'll be happier finding peace and happiness when you're single and get settled with everything else going on in your life (it's you - always 100 things on the go!), then when things are settled down, waiting for the perfect guy to come along when you're not looking for an emotional crutch etc.

Hope I don't come off condascending or patronising I don't mean to be!
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I don't know if you want my input, but basically - as long as I've known you you've either been with someone or wanting to be with someone. That's quite a long time now. Maybe the problem is that you want to be with someone so much that you don't stop to think if they're the right person. I don't know, just some food for thought. But I said it before and I'll repeat myself, I think long term you'll be happier finding peace and happiness when you're single and get settled with everything else going on in your life (it's you - always 100 things on the go!), then when things are settled down, waiting for the perfect guy to come along when you're not looking for an emotional crutch etc.

Hope I don't come off condascending or patronising I don't mean to be!

i'd agree too

find comfort in yourself being single so when you do meet someone, they are an extra part in your life, not your whole life :)
  • Options
    ah two men both of which know me all too well...

and i have to admit (and i hate to say it) but you're probably right. i shall just have to learn to be happy being single...owch
  • Options
    i'd agree too

find comfort in yourself being single so when you do meet someone, they are an extra part in your life, not your whole life :)
    I believe in that so much.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I believe in that so much.

:yes: